Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one here should regret anything

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Most of us are ugly through and through meaning that surgery would either do nothing to improve our looks or elevate us to merely ugly or below average which is leagues below acceptability both in society and modern dating. Even for those of us who could benefit from surgery, there’s the thought that “if only I’d gotten it done sooner” but that was on our parents to pay for such things. The same goes for shyness “well, if only I had tried to be more outgoing!” No, we either were born with timid depositions or were beaten into them due to our ugliness. Once again, how can you regret that? This, meaning our condition, was imposed on us by some force. Whatever you think it is, be it your parents or if you want to get to the original source, the process of life itself, we just were unfortunate enough to end up as this and there’s nothing we could’ve done to change it.

I regret not being born attractive

I can't help it, I've made too many mistakes

I regret taking the blackpill. I'm about to turn into Cypher from the matrix (srs)

Regret is a futile act. You can't undo what is done.

Regret implies we could have done anything else besides be people no one gives A SHIT about.

I think people who have nothing to look forward to in the present tend to dwell in the past and experience regret.

The greatest hoax to ever be pushed by the mental health industry, is that mental illness is an obstacle that can be overcome. I can tell you as a 31 year old schizophrenic, that is a fucking lie, all you can do is cope until your death.

Same with physical attributes. If your genetics determined that you will be ugly ... you will be fucking ugly. No hair product, no skin product, no implant, and no surgery is going to change that.

I reject the concept of regret.

My ugly features cannot be fixed by surgery(eyelid exposure,downward maxilla).
My manletism can't be fixed by surgery.
My autism can't be fixed by surgery.
But I guess I just have to man up and be more confident:soy:

i have a lot of regrets in my life, but you are right most of the things that rly ruined me were factors out of my control

Je Ne Regrette Rein.

I dont know anymore.

I've come to accept this. Hating yourself is pointless and is what the normalfags want. The copers self flagellating themselves on news articles talking about how they're like me but didn't become a "hateful piece of shit" pushed me in that direction though. Thanks morons

I've come to accept this. Hating yourself is pointless and is what the normalfags want. The copers self flagellating themselves on news articles talking about how they're like me but didn't become a "hateful piece of shit" pushed me in that direction though. Thanks morons

How can I regret anything when almost everything negatively that happens to me is out of my control. What exactly do I regret? How can I regret being a manlet? regret being autistic? regret not being a Chad? I dont understand what im supposed to regret when nothing would have gone any differently no matter what, even if I go back in time, nothing changes, because my life isn't the result of my actions or inactions, its the result of how others have treated me and placed me into this box.

Most of us are ugly through and through
I wouldn’t make such a sweeping generalization here

I wouldn’t make such a sweeping generalization here
View attachment 120786

People who post their pics will tend to look better than the average poster here. Going by that pic, I see low testosterone and HGH and that’s something that renders us “ugly” to women and targets for other males. Just for kicks, I’ll amend ugly and say most of us are quite beta-looking through and through.

I don't regret anything tbh.

People who post their pics will tend to look better than the average poster here. Going by that pic, I see low testosterone and HGH and that’s something that renders us “ugly” to women and targets for other males. Just for kicks, I’ll amend ugly and say most of us are quite beta-looking through and through.
It can be a mix of factors that screw you over in the sexual marketplace. You’re probably correct in saying that there are more beta-looking males than legitimately ugly people here

My ugly features cannot be fixed by surgery(eyelid exposure,downward maxilla).
My manletism can't be fixed by surgery.
My autism can't be fixed by surgery.
But I guess I just have to man up and be more confident:soy:
I want this unfair world to end