Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No point in getting vaccinated against COVID if you dont have a girlfriend

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was just on /pol/ and saw this picture (found the girls reddit shortly after)

n5iodrqvvu761.jpg

But its just so sad, I will never have a gf and go with her down to my local walgreens to get COVID shots together

Really what the point

Its a binary: you either die or you dont

-If I get COVID and survive thats a win because now Im immune

-If I get COVID and die well Im dead

Whats best about COVID is that its not like suicide where you have to actually do anything, it either happens or it doesnt, once you get infected, which is a painless process, its out of your hands and you just wait and since you have no gf that makes you want to live its like whatever

well having a gf / being in love with a SO , improves your immune system and health over all
so you don;t even need the vaccine
B¬(

I think I got COVID19 today actually and it’s messing me up pretty good

no group membership for us against the meme virus

hopefully it sterilized her

why do they make themselves worse looking wtf is her look there dumb cunt

No point getting the covid vaccine if ethnic, I'd rather die from covid.
why do they make themselves worse looking wtf is her look there dumb cunt
Is she norwooding?

That eye makeup got me hard as fuck

At this point dying from covid would be a blessing for me.

No vaccine for your face.

Last edited:
The vaccine gonna fuck you up in the longrun, it's worse than this years flu strain hoax.

You have to be pretty lucky to die from the virus unless you're in your 90s or have a serious respiratory condition

I see no point getting a vaccine while having a gf either as you both would be together and would be hard getting the virus from one another.

Hopefully it was tainted and kills her

For me dying from covid would be a nice thing

if the government offers me gf i might comply with vaccination. literally the only offer that I would be willing to take a vaccine for.

LOL. Not getting that mark of the beast tbh. Would take my chances from "covid 19' then get that chit any day.

Conspiracy crew
Don't believe the news crew
Anti-vaxx crew

I was just on /pol/ and saw this picture (found the girls reddit shortly after)

n5iodrqvvu761.jpg

But its just so sad, I will never have a gf and go with her down to my local walgreens to get COVID shots together

Really what the point

Whats best about COVID is that its not like suicide where you have to actually do anything, it either happens or it doesnt, once you get infected, which is a painless process, its out of your hands and you just wait and since you have no gf that makes you want to live its like whatever

I'm not sure you understand how vaccines work, the point of getting it isn't about you, it's about herd immunity.

Now, if you oppose getting vaccinated just because you want to see soyciety burn, that would be a more enlightened take.

retard posting here. Take the vaccine fucktard, better ways to die then from a miserable virus

if the government offers me gf i might comply with vaccination. literally the only offer that I would be willing to take a vaccine for.
I would take a large sum of money if they were willing too

fuck this bullshit tbh. hope all boomers get vaccinated asap so I can get back to hunting lolis. quarantine the boomers if they're so fucking afraid of this """"pandemic""""
At this point dying from covid would be a blessing for me.

I personally wouldn’t want a vaccine at all. I don’t trust what the kikes are trying to inject. Maybe it’s a more dangerous disease to suppress opposition

JFL at that overdone makeup whore

The lethality of this disease is not exactly 50%, though. :feelsseriously:

LOL. Not getting that mark of the beast tbh. Would take my chances from "covid 19' then get that chit any day.

Conspiracy crew
Don't believe the news crew
Anti-vaxx crew
20210125 095002

I wish the vaccine killes me tbh

I would actually love getting covid if it was a fast death and ı wasnt a youngfag but ı dont want to get it.
İt takes away your taste

Had to put on all the best makeup because my appearance is more important than thousands of people dying from Corona!!! *teehee*