Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No point in living anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
There is no point in living as a manlet deathnic autistic KHHV truecel anymore.

I can't accomplish anything. I failed my permit test (for driving) multiple times and failed many other things.

I only exist to be a failure KHHV. Whats the point?

Its over2
Its over2
Its over2

C O P E
O
P
E

Colvin you exist to deliver the ultimate blacking to white stacies. Dont let your kang blood go to waste

brutal avi change
If I fail my (((((attempt))))) I would just change back to my old avi.

Imagine when I fail at attempting suicide too. I'm a failure at everything :feelsrope:

Brutal the driver liscens pill hits brutally

Colvin gon kill hisself oh lawd
bad time maybe but if he does that would mean all the "Colvin roped" and "Colvin died" threads would be legit

Colvin gon kill hisself oh lawd
bad time maybe but if he does that would mean all the "Colvin roped" and "Colvin died" threads would be legit
The retards that make those threads want an autistic suicidal truecel on this forum (me) to kill himself. Sad pathetic people they are.

When I was your age I was copeing with MMOs of the early 2000s and enjoying it

You're a lot more mature and high test and high IQ to be all in this incel shit at 18

You're more serious about it then I am

High test tyronecel

the result of a society that only cares about superficial things

The retards that make those threads want an autistic suicidal truecel on this forum (me) to kill himself. Sad pathetic people they are.
write their tags on your note that way they get fbi'd

Colvin is the black version of our favorite kraut. @LastGerman

u can make a come back and become a god

Didnt see it was you. Nice new avi bro :feelsokman:
also its over

Yes there's a point: to make foids lives misserable

Live to be mogged. The truecel tale

Fuck failing a license test is truly autistic tbh. Most people pass on their first try

I don't know what the pranks were of the users who legitimately annoyed colvin for being autistic, but my thread was never directed at that.

Fuck failing a license test is truly autistic tbh. Most people pass on their first try
What makes it even worse is that I also spent weeks studying for it too :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:. Fucking hate this scam of a life. Learning anything is on giga 100x hardmode when you're autistic.

I hate this clown world. I wish i could end it all by putting the bullet straight through my head.

I hate this clown world. I wish i could end it all by putting the bullet straight through my head.
Same. I wish the government stopped denying my rights. My rights to DEATH.

The suicide rate among those with ASD was 9 times higher than the general population. There have only recently been studies showing the increased risk of suicide in those with autism spectrum disorder. Future studies will help us to understand what causes this increased suicide risk so that we can help to fight it.

:feelsclown:LOL THEY NEED TO STUDY WHY PEOPLE WITH ASD HAVE HIGHER SUICIDE RISK LOL :feelsclown:

The suicide rate among those with ASD was 9 times higher than the general population. There have only recently been studies showing the increased risk of suicide in those with autism spectrum disorder. Future studies will help us to understand what causes this increased suicide risk so that we can help to fight it.

:feelsclown:LOL THEY NEED TO STUDY WHY PEOPLE WITH ASD HAVE HIGHER SUICIDE RISK LOL :feelsclown:

Government doesn’t give a fuck about people with autism

This life is such a fucking scam and I hate it. Living with autism is living life on giga 100x hardmode difficulty. I feel like an idiot for not roping sooner.

Government doesn’t give a fuck about people with autism

I can't accomplish anything. I failed my permit test (for driving) multiple times and failed many other things.

I know how brutal it is and yet some people refuse to acknlowedge it. If you cannot drive as a grown up man, it is just the ultimate proof that it is beyond over.

@LastGerman

Colvin is the black version of our favorite kraut. @LastGerman

Also @rightfulcel and @unsettling look at this. I cannot handle the situation any longer.

U can only cope now tbh

What makes it even worse is that I also spent weeks studying for it too :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:. Fucking hate this scam of a life. Learning anything is on giga 100x hardmode when you're autistic.
I also failed my permit tedt after studying. You can take it online and cheat by looking up the answers in Minecraft bro. You dont need to know half the retarded shot they ask u in the permit test to drive. Dont rope bro keep coping pls.

I know how brutal it is and yet some people refuse to acknlowedge it. If you cannot drive as a grown up man, it is just the ultimate proof that it is beyond over.
Brutal.

I guess it drove you to insanity huh
BD6266F1 8F37 49DD A39D 59CFD421036E

Ok stupid shitty joke aside that’s absolute suifuel tbh idk what to say other than that sucks