Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No point in trying. gonna sell my gym equipment

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Fuck gymcoping. It was fun until I realized after first noob gains it will not help and I only behave like an autist. Training so hard and spending so much time and to what results? 5 matches on tinder in a week. All ignored me after exchanging few messages.
My chadlite friend who puts no effort in anything makes an account. 8 matches in 3 minutes at 4 am
Gonna sell all my training equipment and buy drugs. Fuck this reality.
Today is officially the worst day of my life.

Fuck gymcoping. It was fun until I realized after first noob gains it will not help and I only behave like an autist. Training so hard and spending so much time and to what results? 5 matches on tinder in a week. All ignored me after exchanging few messages.
My chadlite friend who puts no effort in anything makes an account. 8 matches in 3 minutes at 4 am
Don’t train for women, train to be stronger and know you can hurt people

I don't want to be strong. What for? I'm gonna invest in destroying my body as much as possible to die faster.

I don't want to be strong. What for? I'm gonna invest in destroying my body as much as possible to die faster.
That’s what the normies want. They want you to die and join the countless unknowing incels who kill themselves because of this world. Killing yourself is the lowest resort and does not send a message in this time of lies and unknowing martyrs, dying to an adversary is much more honorable.

That’s what the normies want. They want you to die and join the countless unknowing incels who kill themselves because of this world. Killing yourself is the lowest resort and does not send a message in this time of lies and unknowing martyrs, dying to an adversary is much more honorable.
Yes I understand but I don't want to live for other people but for myself. And I just want to feel happiness. Having a muscular body would make me happy but it would last few days and ultimately have no effect on my life. I just want a gf that's all. Life is fucking unfair and I won't play a game that is stacked against me.

I you're low inhibition enough you can beat to death anyone who pisses you off.

what equipment you selling?

Brootal. My chadlite friend gets a fuck ton of matches without trying as well. Just have a developed zygomatic arch + jawline theory. His autism and jew nose doesn't even stop him.

Training is good but you should definetly get a small cannon that shoots a metal projectile out of its barrel.
If u know what ı mean

what equipment you selling?
Barbell, weights, dumbbells, jumping rope, paralettes and resistance bands. Want to buy anything?
Brootal. My chadlite friend gets a fuck ton of matches without trying as well. Just have a developed zygomatic arch + jawline theory. His autism and jew nose doesn't even stop him.
Yeah it's super painful to watch others easily get what is impossible for you.

Barbell, weights, dumbbells, jumping rope, paralettes and resistance bands. Want to buy anything?
yes, can you send pictures of what the dumbbells and paralettes look like?

I'm sorry that happened to you but destroying your body will only make things worse. Much worse.
If you actually want to kill yourself go on and do it properly.
But if you intend to live you should take care of your body.
I ruined my back badly and I don't even have copes now. Most my copes were PC-related and I can't use it anymore except for short times. And my other copes need physical activity which I also can't do because of my back. I can't even take a fucking walk if it's more than 10 mins.
Recently my stomach has been upset too and I can't even eat nice stuff.
Your mind is going to get destroyed if you destroy your body. Trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back