Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No, seriously, what the fuck is their purpose with this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Seriously, what is their purpose in thinking the most bluepilled way possible
Fucker1

The chances of someone like our holy saint BlackOpsIIcel having a happy relationship is virtually zero, but for some reason that I can not believe it's just IQ anymore, they choose to believe in a totally unlikely version of reality.

Fucker2

They distort what is right in front of them, I do not know if just to try to cope with their own situation that should be similar to ours, or if the chemistry of their brain is completely dysfunctional, it is not possible for someone to say something like this and believe in his own words.

Most likely they do it out of cruelty, we all know that telling the truth of someone's situation on their appearance and chances in relationships is a difficult but noble thing to do, because you do not want that person to try to do something that obviously was not born to do, it would only cause sadness and frustration for that person, if some incel guy wants to try something he needs to know of his chances otherwise he will only suffer more, so I think what they do is not just ignorance but they are acts of pure cruelty.

comments from this thread:

It’s like they can’t fathom the thought that women can do no wrong. It’s baffling to see that thought process.

You don't engage with stupid.

"So, it's entirely possible that the guy is happy?"
CRINGEMAX 9000. BUY TODAY FOR $50. MENTAL RETARDATION INCLUDED

They're disconnected from reality.