Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment No sleep PART 2

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
A couple months back I tried a little experiment, I wanted to see how long I could go without sleep, maybe some of you will remember that.
Well, I will attempt it again and hopefully break my record (roughly 80 hours).
I will attempt a 100 hour "run"

I'll post and update on this thread every hour to prove that I didn't fall asleep.
if I take longer than that it means I fell asleep and lost the run.

I'll keep y'all uptated :feelsYall:

You're gonna die mate

Last edited:
The first time
The first two days I just felt really tired, after that I got intense headaches, dizzyness and my eyes couldnt focus properly. eventually I just passed out for hours in front of my pc and that's how I broke the last streak.

That sounds awful why

This is science OP
Normies think humans need minimum 8hrs sleep daily.:feelshaha:
They can't stand being fully awake and truthful with reality.:feelsmage:

bored tbh. I like experimenting on myself, no food, water, sleep, that kind of stuff.

I shall ascend and discover the truth about this world :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:
You know the truth! I can tell :cool:
:rolleyes: :p :heart:

if you go long enough you will start hallucinating. Just hallucinate a gf theory

Doing an all-nighter too now to fix my sleep schedule. Fucking brutal already...

Yeah, I didn't either. I've always been curious what my max would be with prep. Those two nights were in my prime also, and I was pulling all nighters every few nights or so
I never really slept the "recommended amount" normies are always talking about, I average at around 4-5 hours a night when i dont stay up all night studying.

I can go 60 hrs being functional, with lot of caffeine.

I can go 60 hrs being functional, with lot of caffeine.
I had 2 ciggs before starting the challenge tbh and that kept me active, however I'll just stick to the coffee now since I'm trying to quit.

Sleep is very important

Still going strong, haven't updated bc I was busy with college assignments.

How to kill your brain cells theory

Keep us posted but don't hurt yourself just for our entertainment. Good luck and stay healthy.