Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No term is more cringe inducing that "short kings"

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
It's more of this stupid virtue signalling bullshit where people pretend a terrible defect is a good thing.

/r/short is littered with posts like this

OMG guyz!!! A wahmen is dating a short man!!! How great for us SHORT KINGS!!! And the fucking level of soy on reddit, that post is 91% upvoted, a subreddit like /r/short which SHOULD be blackpilled instead has a bunch of cucks basically screaming :soy: :soy: YASSS QUEEEEN OMG!!! Some good looking short celebrity got a girlfriend like her, so this means my situation is like his!!! :soy:

It's so fucking patronising. Can you imagine the phrase tall kings? Lmao fuck no because everybody just knows tall men are born winners. If short men are "kings" (lmao) then women are regicides and tall men must be fucking gods, and even that seems like too small of a difference. There has not been a woman in human history who has preferred short men to tall.

"Short kings" :bluepill: :soy: gigacope

lol they call each other short kings and yet millions of foids on twitter makes posts saying they wish manlets would disappear or stay away

15 y.o 6'0 niggers viewing this thread

Any retard that calls them king or queen shouldn't be listened to. I don't care who or what they are.

It's like saying "where my fellow micropenis kings at??"

The entire premise of the sub is to cope, I wonder what r/tall talks about, or is that just filled with freakishly tall men whose height gives them trouble?

some guy is fucking therefore this is good for me
Why do so many cucks think this way?

Keep coping silly midgets.

'Short kings' definitely sounds worse than just 'kings.'

lol they call each other short kings and yet millions of foids on twitter makes posts saying they wish manlets would disappear or stay away
based

When those retards say "hurr durr muh Danny DeVito, some short male celebrity got pussy, therefore discrimination against short men doesn't exist," they're too retarded to see the logical fallacy they're engaging in. It would be like saying, "Michael Jordan is rich, Michael Jordan is black, therefore black poverty doesn't exist."

The entire premise of the sub is to cope, I wonder what r/tall talks about, or is that just filled with freakishly tall men whose height gives them trouble?
That sub is mostly filled with foids, heightmogging the average man, who are like "tee-hee I'm so tall! where should I buy my clothes? what will guys think about my shoe size?" etc. while guys over at /r/short are literally contemplating suicide on the daily.

r/short is the epitome of pathetic cuckoldry