Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No threads are genuinely interesting

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
When I first joined threads were actually interesting and u saw the title and was actually engaged and was interested in what the thread said but now they all just b shit. Too many fakecels. Imagine being a fakecel and posting on here what's the point.

I used to make interesting threads, but... idk just check my kpop thread

Your threads are always interesting bro

its not the threads its you

Pob3qel4cxs41

Ironic how you make shitty threads and then complain about threads being uninteresting.

Ironic how you make shitty threads and then complain about threads being uninteresting.
I'm talking about ID. I never go to OffTopic when I b lookin for threads I'll actually like

lets fix this together kings

i mean that all the content becomes boring after a time once you get used to it
I think it could also be that I've got too much time on my hands so all the interesting threads I've gone through already rn.

Feels good to find an interesting one

When I first joined threads were actually interesting and u saw the title and was actually engaged and was interested in what the thread said but now they all just b shit. Too many fakecels. Imagine being a fakecel and posting on here what's the point.
Ok @AlexanderTheGreat11

Mostly just recycled threads, there’s nothing really new to add besides new events that happen in real time

Tbh the forum seems more garbage now

Thats what you get for banning BrendioEEE

Bookmarked. Will find an interesting thread later.

massive cope,u just spent enough time to get to the point where every thread is just a copy of older threads with different wording

This is exactly the reason why.

I haven't noticed any big culture shift from last year to now