Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No way is emba really 50

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Is this a joke that I've fell for this entire time?

I definitely think he's old but surely not that old. Jfl I can't picture a 50 year old shitposting on incels.co

@Emba?

@Emba

Last seen Today at 6:17 PM

Time flies after 25, we'll all be 50 (or roped) before we know it.

Jaha the jk is on you bro!

Im 58+!
...almost 60

Jaha the jk is on you bro!

Im 58+!
...almost 60
No fucking way. How the fuck did you find this site at such an age then?
Time flies after 25, we'll all be 50 (or roped) before we know it.

Emba’s a pretty cool user

I looked up the word...
Incel
Larp. Incels.co is on page 1million when you search incel. Only way of finding this site is via a link or social media post

I’ve heard him on vc before, swear. That guy is 50-60. Literally my dads age and a few of your grandpas ages

Larp. Incels.co is on page 1million when you search incel. Only way of finding this site is via a link or social media post
Look. I understand you are just a child, but some folks know how to use other search engines besides jewgle. In fact it was the first page of duckduckgo! #1 boyo! Incels.me!(years ago)

Am 69 years old

Look. I understand you are just a child, but some folks know how to use other search engines besides jewgle. In fact it was the first page of duckduckgo! #1 boyo! Incels.me!(years ago)
Mad.

I'm 44 and I thought I was the oldest. apparently I'm a kid here

Damn, and I feel like an oldcel for being thirty

I talked to him on vc. Either he's amazing at voice impressions, or he's actually an old man. He sounds really old. I wouldn't doubt it

Lol how does one sound reall old?
gtfo

I talked to him on vc. Either he's amazing at voice impressions, or he's actually an old man. He sounds really old. I wouldn't doubt it
stop trying to 69 me you GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING weirdo!
Jfl this is why I question whether he's really in his 50s. He's either a child or senile.

I am very confused right now.

He is our future.

That explains his writting style. Also, did @FrustratedWhiteMale really die?

He makes me laugh probably the most of anyone on here. He's the pure insanity that awaits us if we don't rope.

How do I speak to Emba on vc