Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No woman who's had an abortion should ever be allowed to be a mother

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Seriously, I'm all for abortion in a eugenics sense but any woman who wants to kill her fucking kid for her own convenience can NEVER be a loving mother, I don't give a fuck what anyone says. Absolutely disgusting.

They should be aborted themselves

agreed. based and high iq

Sterilization should be part of the abortion procedures. And hell, FGM for good measure.

Definitely true. It would never happen, but I would be in favor of some extra surgical step in the abortion process that sterilizes the mother. A mother who is willing to kill her own child is not a fit caregiver. This is so obvious to me that it doesn't even merit thinking about.

she'll just create another mentally ill citizen prolly, and we don't need more of those.

No I am a misontropist humanity is a decease the lesser humans the better so abortion is the right way to go the same as when Marc Lépine killed those girls they won´t ever breed i.e. they won´t spread the decease that is humanity.

I don´t expect anyone to understand since I get ridiculed everywhere for expressing this statement; If one girl dies she won´t breed 1-3 children that can breed even more humans. Imo abort all humans including me we are a plague to this planet.

I'm against abortion, No abortion = women not fucking chad 24/7 unless chad is too powerful

Any women who have abortions should be put in prison for life

just fuck some chad raw and abort theory my choice teehee