Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No woman will ever accept me

incel_maxxed

incel_maxxed

Greycel
I will never be a woman's first choice. If I ever get a relationship it will be because she is settling for me, not that I did something right. Every time I see a couple the man is always taller then her and me. Sometimes he is even uglier then me but he is always taller. You truly can't escape being a short male, as a man life is all about being big and having a cocky attitude, that's the general theme it seems. Women cannot tell the difference between cocky vs confidence. In fact if a woman ever tells you to be confident ask her what she thinks makes a man confident. Inb4 muh personality. No man is confident because he has a fucking great personality. Anyways its nearly over for me but I still try despite the insurmountable odds.

Join the club I find it easier to absorb as I get older.

Brutally fucking over for both you and me.

Join the club I find it easier to absorb as I get older.
It gets worse as I get older, I can feel the wasted life getting more and more each day. All because of shit I cannot change.

It gets worse as I get older, I can feel the wasted life getting more and more each day. All because of shit I cannot change.
Nature is brutal for subhumans like ourselves some cope some have tragic unfortunate ends.