Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No women allowed is the real reason this site is hated | Article Breakdown |

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
We briefly mention this topic in passing and I was doing a Structural analysis paper (plz help) and I thought I'd make a thread on this matter whilst the topic was still fresh in my mind.

The abscence of women allows men to relax at a deeper level - they can be assured that we're all men here: we can share our experiences as we're all having a similar experiences. We can learn from each other/trust each other.

Irrespective of the "edgy" (Even seen as "illegal" to liberals) content that dwells on this site: the fact that it is a userbase made up of just men (I hope), I'm more at ease.
Society doesn't like that. Feminism doesn't like that.

Name a single community/group/meeting that barrs foids from entering. Name a single male safe-space.

-> Misc bodybuilding forums? It used to chase/scare away any foids that tried to join. Eventually it became cucked and now the most popular users are foids.
-> The BOY scouts. Made for boys. Guess what happened? Feminism got their hands on that. [Video 1] [Video 2] [Video 3 - Ragefuel] [Video 4 - Despicable]
-> Videogames: It used to be a predominantely male heavy userbase (it still is). Now more foids have started joining the scene and are even trying to change it to benefit them (Look up Anti-trash talk on Twitter). [Video Source 1] [Video Source 2] - Video TLDW: Foids complain about being trashtalked/told to make a sandwich.
->Gyms: Used to be a predominantely male space, now there's an entire "movement" to encouraging women to Join gyms. Going as far as giving them their own female space but God forbid a man has his own male space. Oh and I go to Xercise4less btw, so here's the proof.
I used to be borderline anorexic to the point a fucking 100lb foid could lift more than me when I first joined - my first weeks were hell on earth. Was there a male-only space for overweight/weak/skinny guys? Lol you can go fuck yourself if you're a guy.
->Football: From Highschool (even at fucking Uni), there were a few foids at the Male Football 5-a-side, Male Hockey casual games, Male Basketball casual games all because the establishments promote an inclusive culture. The only sport that had no Women was rugby (I wonder why :feelsseriously:)

The point I'm trying to hammer home is this site is the last place on earth that does not allow women to openly join. Even Inceldom something that in the past years has been a MALE ONLY issue has been "hijacked" by women and altered to suit their narcisstic narrative (See r/TruFemcels).
As a result of no women allowed, these sites serve as a huge influencer to Gen-z/Millenials which is why we're constantly attacked by people from all angles, but also why we will/have received many youth interested in being a part of this community. They'll never be able to enter a male-only space with other guys that relate to your issues.
If Incels.co started a thread that went viral saying the hail that falls from the sky is waste from goverment tracking aerial devices, a significant number of teenage boys would believe it. Why? It's coming from a site from just men. Now the fact that we push a scientifically backed truth - it doesn't surprise me such spaces receive huge backlash.

Let us assume for a minute that this site indireclty removed the freedom of speech rule and said: Any jokes about Misogny, rape, against-therapy, against-selfimprovement, againstLGBT, gays, trannies, violence, harm, self-harm, depression, suicide, suicidal intent, "pedophile talks" (Aka talks about sex with a 16-18 year old), venting and any form of negativity (in the eyes of the left) is banned but women are still not allowed. Do you honestly think "the watchdogs" would leave us alone? No. Men = Bad and Women = Good. If no women present then the site is Bad.

More men are breaking away from the bluepill.

Key points from an Article - Breakdown:
I'd just discussed my own experience of being sexually assaulted on a bus.

His [A Highschool male] immediate response was to ask if I was lying
Have you ever, in your entire life (to those who are active on reddit), seen a comment (that is greatly upvoted) asking whether the woman is lying? You'd get a site-wide ban for it.
This is clearly a man who has took a few steps in the MGTOW/Incel/Blackpill/Redpill spheres.

Teenage boys arrived at my sessions prepared, with hate-fuelled arguments about lying women and false rape accusations.

They already knew that 'feminazis are out to destroy men'.
"You're welcome" -MGTOW

They were interacting with an extremist, mainly online movement encompassing a number of groups and communities, from 'incels' ('involuntary celibates', who believe attractive women should be punished for denying them sex), to men's rights activists, who argue that the world is stacked against men.
Incels and other predominantely male sites were mentioned in the article below.

A picture of a woman with a black eye and the caption: 'Women deserve equal rights . . . and lefts.'
You don't even have to go on Instagram, Youtube or Reddit is far enough:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRPtPbAPNgU

Top comment:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1L8auVSCEg

Top comment:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9wfTkXk-qQ

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/memes/comments/hdliz2/equal_rights_equal_fights/

<Read the Comments>

This is just a minute fraction of what I've seen that goes a long a similar theme. More and more men are becoming less-bluepilled. It still doesn't outnumber the simps though.

Article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ES-discovers-boys-brainwashed-hate-women.html

Last edited:
holy based, zoomers are based af!

TFU on ugly fat roastie, TFU.

The point I'm trying to hammer home is this site is the last place on earth that does not allow women to openly join. Even Inceldom something that in the past years has been a MALE ONLY issue has been "hijacked" by women and altered to suit their narcisstic narrative (See r/TruFemcels).
As a result of no women allowed, these sites serve as a huge influencer to Gen-z/Millenials which is why we're constantly attacked by people from all angles, but also why we will/have received many youth interested in being a part of this community. They'll never be able to enter a male-only space with other guys that relate to your issues.
If Incels.co started a thread that went viral saying the hail that falls from the sky is waste from goverment tracking aerial devices, a significant number of teenage boys would believe it. Why? It's coming from a site from just men. Now the fact that we push a scientifically backed truth - it doesn't surprise me such spaces receive huge backlash.

Let us assume for a minute that this site indireclty removed the freedom of speech rule and said: Any jokes about Misogny, rape, against-therapy, against-selfimprovement, againstLGBT, gays, trannies, violence, harm, self-harm, depression, suicide, suicidal intent, "pedophile talks" (Aka talks about sex with a 16-18 year old), venting and any form of negativity (in the eyes of the left) is banned but women are still not allowed. Do you honestly think "the watchdogs" would leave us alone? No. Men = Bad and Women = Good. If no women present then the site is Bad.
You are right.
I remember when IncelTears first started targeted mgtow (can't find the post because the original sub is closed now lol) in early 2019 that they said they'd leave them alone and stop screenshotting them if:

they accept women and transgender people in their communities to post and partcipate in their communities and
they don't make any generalizations of women or warn men of women

Basically defeating the purpose or point of mgtow.

It can't be any clearer.

comments are pretty based

We briefly mention this topic in passing and I was doing a Structural analysis paper (plz help) and I thought I'd make a thread on this matter whilst the topic was still fresh in my mind.

The abscence of women allows men to relax at a deeper level - they can be assured that we're all men here: we can share our experiences as we're all having a similar experiences. We can learn from each other/trust each other.

Irrespective of the "edgy" (Even seen as "illegal" to liberals) content that dwells on this site: the fact that it is a userbase made up of just men (I hope), I'm more at ease.

Name a single community/group/meeting that barrs foids from entering. Name a single male safe-space.

-> Misc bodybuilding forums? It used to chase/scare away any foids that tried to join. Eventually it became cucked and now the most popular users are foids.
-> The BOY scouts. Made for boys. Guess what happened? Feminism got their hands on that. [Video 1] [Video 2] [Video 3 - Ragefuel] [Video 4 - Despicable]
-> Videogames: It used to be a predominantely male heavy userbase (it still is). Now more foids have started joining the scene and are even trying to change it to benefit them (Look up Anti-trash talk on Twitter). [Video Source 1] [Video Source 2] - Video TLDW: Foids complain about being trashtalked/told to make a sandwich.
->Gyms: Used to be a predominantely male space, now there's an entire "movement" to encouraging women to Join gyms. Going as far as giving them their own female space but God forbid a man has his own male space. Oh and I go to Xercise4less btw, so here's the proof.
I used to be borderline anorexic to the point a fucking 100lb foid could lift more than me when I first joined - my first weeks were hell on earth. Was there a male-only space for overweight/weak/skinny guys? Lol you can go fuck yourself if you're a guy.
->Football: From Highschool (even at fucking Uni), there were a few foids at the Male Football 5-a-side, Male Hockey casual games, Male Basketball casual games all because the establishments promote an inclusive culture. The only sport that had no Women was rugby (I wonder why :feelsseriously:)

Have you ever, in your entire life (to those who are active on reddit), seen a comment (that is greatly upvoted) asking whether the woman is lying? You'd get a site-wide ban for it.
This is clearly a man who has took a few steps in the MGTOW/Incel/Blackpill/Redpill spheres.

"You're welcome" -MGTOW

Top comment:
View attachment 342800

Top comment:

View attachment 342802

View attachment 342804

<Read the Comments>

This is just a minute fraction of what I've seen that goes a long a similar theme. More and more men are becoming less-bluepilled. It still doesn't outnumber the simps though.

Article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ES-discovers-boys-brainwashed-hate-women.html

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bumplocked.

see you on the other side, this may be the the last reply you get on this thread lol.

Lain

Women transform anything they touch, any community into cancer.

"You're welcome" -MGTOW

Top comment:
View attachment 342800

Top comment:

View attachment 342802

View attachment 342804

<Read the Comments>

The smell of daffodils when i see a whore beaten up.

Men do stuff and women inevitably want to be part of it. Not because they're into it too, just as a matter of principle.

At some point I thought it was FOMO, but on second thought I don't think it is. They want to believe that men and women are identical apart from their genitalia, so if they see any discrepancy in behavior they think it's a cultural anomaly that must be fixed.

Last edited:
Men do stuff and women inevitably want to be part of it. Not because they're into it too, just as a matter of principle.

At some point I thought it was FOMO, but on second thought I don't think it is. They want to believe that men and women are identical apart from their genitalia, so if they see any discrepancy in behavior they think it's a cultural anomaly that must be fixed.

females are not capable of creativity, so they have to try to siphon it off of the male population

Ngl i wouldn't mind females posting if they fuck truecelz

Thank God there are still a couple of places on the internet where women aren't allowed, so I can use them.

Thank God there are still a couple of places on the internet where women aren't allowed, so I can use them.
Apart from this place, lookism and other heavily moderated Incel sites what else is there?

Ever since 4chan got infested with normeis it has become cucked for example.

Ngl i wouldn't mind females posting if they fuck truecelz

That would never happen. A woman wouldn't fuck you even if you had a gun pointed to your temple and the only way to save your life was to let herself be humped by you for 2 minutes.

Women are evil

They just like to disturb the relative peacefulness of male oriented groups and have males be tense and in competition with each other to feel their lives are easier in comparison imo.
Women like seeing how easy their lives are compared to most men.

After thorough analysis by reading the title of this post I can conclude without a doubt, that I hate women.

Apart from this place, lookism and other heavily moderated Incel sites what else is there?

Ever since 4chan got infested with normeis it has become cucked for example.
I went on /r9k/ the other day to see a Tahlia x Brendio thread someone linked me here, Jesus Christ, the absolute state of that shithole. There were tons of cucks simping Tahlia and basically saying "you go girl, you drove another incel to ruin and suicidalness, well done, now please give me a chance, I'm what you truly deserve!"

I went on /r9k/ the other day to see a Tahlia x Brendio thread someone linked me here, Jesus Christ, the absolute state of that shithole. There were tons of cucks simping Tahlia and basically saying "you go girl, you drove another incel to suicide, well done, now please give me a chance, I'm what you truly deserve!"
4chan was always gynocentric tbh
Even before the 2010s whenever a foid did a weird edgy thing she would always be praised and considered /ourgirl/ while a guy that a similar thing would often be bullied with the goal of him committing suicide.

Look at how christianu2uber was treated back in 2009 when he said things some trolls found amusing. That wouldn't happen so easily to a girl that spoke that way.
This world is bent on destroying the goodwill and naiveness of men and boys.

This world is bent on destroying the goodwill and naiveness of men and boys.
If you're an ugly male, everyone is against you. This is sad af.

You can be the ultimate victim and people will still simp and call you a dark, creepy, evil, abusive predator. You can be the ultimate incel and OTHER INCELS will make fun of you, bully you and push you to suicide if you naively fall for a girl toying with you out of desperation.

It speaks a lot when even obscure sites like this concern them. Almost every male space will be destroyed soon

This thread should be added to must read content

If you're an ugly male, everyone is against you. This is sad af.

You can be the ultimate victim and people will still simp and call you a dark, creepy, evil abusive predator.
Even normies if they are goodwilled tbh
Only chad can be genuinely good willed and naive and won't get messed with.
Subchad males have to be tense, frustrated and upset, always grinding, but not show it too much. Only then do they mostly get left alone.

Even normies if they are goodwilled tbh
Only chad can be genuinely good willed and naive and won't get messed with.
Subchad males have to be tense, frustrated and upset, always grinding, but not show it too much. Only then do they mostly get left alone.
The best thing to do as an ugly male is monkmaxxing. Avoid most people except for family and trustworthy friends if you have them, do everything you can to slay your libido and especially romantic feelings, stay the fuck away from women.

The best thing to do as an ugly male is monkmaxxing. Avoid most people except for family and trustworthy friends if you have them, do everything you can to slay your libido and especially romantic feelings, stay the fuck away from women.
There is no best thing to do. The life script of a wife and children is out of reach for most men. First for most ethnic framelet normie tier males and non-NT males. Now increasingly for normie tier males of other races. Men are left to figure out what works for them but nothing truly works like the old life script did.

Giga high IQ post by OP

Didnt read. But all forums about loneliness in which women are allowed get cucked. A prime example is the german AB forum in which women complain about men using studies to argue and they cant counter that. Users get warned or even banned for that.

There is a lookism style german board thats pretty small in which users post about the ab forum and they all say that the women there are whores and fuck the chads. No women there are incel and the forum used to be based but transformed to be gigacucked over time.

"You're welcome" -MGTOW

Top comment:
View attachment 342800

Top comment:

View attachment 342802

View attachment 342804

<Read the Comments>

I don't even know what else to add.
Femoids generally think of themselves as princesses, queens, and guys play along with them.

what every foids want more than anything in the world is to have her own way, to make her own choice, to exercise her free will without any consequences or punishement that are imposed on her bi the law, whom traditionally and historically have been men.

Therefore feminism main agenda is to emasculate men, to take liberty and opportunities to succeed away from men, to turn men into submissive and fearful cucks, simps, white knights, betabuxxers, irresponsible Chad boy toys, anything but a responsible masculine male.

when men tell the truth and create safe space such as this site to fellowship and point out this brutal onslaught bi foids , of course foids will get the government and military to stamp out the site and exterminate as many blackpilled guys as possible.

on a brighter note, i see in the past few months, we are getting a boatload of blackpilled mgtow new members who are at stage 2 of the black pill , emotional detachment from foids . there are members here who been around for years yet never even fully accept the blackpill and the stie have been spiraling downward for a while, with the banning of many bluepilled fakecel larpers , hopefully this site will move forward again in the right direction.

@Master @SergeantIncel I think this thread is worthy of pinning.

Yes what the OP says is true, even if Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian, Cho Etc. never happened and even if no one on this forum worships them or have them as their avatars, IT and everyone will hate us due to the fact women aren't allowed here, that's it. It's the same as to why the Alt Right recieves hate due to the fact they don't allow ethnics. If a group doesn't allow females or ethnics it will be hated no matter how tame they are.

5. Motivate your boys to develop offline, platonic friendships with girls

J. FUCKING. L....

Whilst they're out there getting railed by Chad and fucking those Chad friends with benefits. You get the bread crumbs.

No. Fucking. Thank. You...

Other than escortcelling I see no reason to mingle with foids. Oh family members yeah and egg donors and surrogate mothers however if artificial wombs are available then it'll just be escortcelling.

You'll be an eternal simp a one way unrequited friendship or attraction. A non Fucking friendship with a foid is precisely this.

No. Fucking. Thank. You.

J. FUCKING. L....

Whilst they're out there getting railed by Chad and fucking those Chad friends with benefits. You get the bread crumbs.

No. Fucking. Thank. You...
Precisely that.

Assuming I wasn't grotesque, Why would I want to be friends with a foid? Why would anyone?

To date I have not met a single foid who is into the same things as I am, and even then why not just be friends with a guy as you'll never develop feelings for him thus ruining the friendship?

They want men to be submissive betas who are the shoulder to cry on once Chad has pumped and dumped them. After their sexual escapades and once they're in their 30s: they'll now show they have "feelings for their friend" and because in 99% of cases her male friend is a normie who's struggling he'll hop on that opportunity.

The registration process for women should be to suck my dick.

We could accept foids to become members of their dedicated sub-forum named The Warzone, but each foid would have a different process to become member.

For a woman to become member, having sex with a random Incel member would be required, once a month. The random Incel member would be chosen by the administrator using a random number website amoung active Incels.

The sex act would have to be accepted by both, then confirmed as "Accomplished" by the chosen Incel. Proofs of the act could also be be provided, like a photo of the foid fucking the masked member with a newspaper of the day. Proofs would be transmitted to an administrator for certification and autorization.

Moderation of foids on their sub-forum would be extremely severe with no justification for a sanction.

But personnally, that actual rules are very good, because we're free to speak between males and without females always campaigning or complaining for any reason, sending bluepills or feminist hate like a machine gun. Where I live, there are women everywhere, in any administration, group, association, company, legions of angry females determined to fuck our men's rights. And it's oppressive, overwhelming, a man today just can't say anything about them and their attitude. So when I come here, it's a sanctuary. And here, I can unequip my heavy social armor, and speak with people like me.

Theres actually still male only spaces irl weirdly enough. My dad is apart of a men's group (theres technically a women's group too but they dont meet up together/its a separate thing) Sadly though its a dying breed thats getting rarer and rarer by the day.

Female only spaces exist, but men only spaces don't.

Female gyms or female hours in gyms exist, but there's no such thing for men.
Theres actually still male only spaces irl weirdly enough. My dad is apart of a men's group (theres technically a women's group too but they dont meet up together/its a separate thing) Sadly though its a dying breed thats getting rarer and rarer by the day.
All forms of interpersonal relationships are dying

You are right.
I remember when IncelTears first started targeted mgtow (can't find the post because the original sub is closed now lol) in early 2019 that they said they'd leave them alone and stop screenshotting them if:

they accept women and transgender people in their communities to post and partcipate in their communities and
they don't make any generalizations of women or warn men of women

Basically defeating the purpose or point of mgtow.

It can't be any clearer.
lmao that would completely destroy such a community

Last edited:
Precisely that.

Assuming I wasn't grotesque, Why would I want to be friends with a foid? Why would anyone?

To date I have not met a single foid who is into the same things as I am, and even then why not just be friends with a guy as you'll never develop feelings for him thus ruining the friendship?

They want men to be submissive betas who are the shoulder to cry on once Chad has pumped and dumped them. After their sexual escapades and once they're in their 30s: they'll now show they have "feelings for their friend" and because in 99% of cases her male friend is a normie who's struggling he'll hop on that opportunity.

This thread just shows what they're all about.

They expect you to simp and slave away for you due to the historical narrative of "muh patriarchy"...
Then they'll shame, guilt trip & coerce you via emotional guilt tripping & blackmailing etc...

if you're a female guest and reading this, kill yourself cunt bitch leave my site now

They can come in if they fuck me

Can you link them please?
Kek. I was referring to this forum mainly... :feelsrope:

There's also 55chan but it's in Portuguese and it's shit nowadays due to the terrible mod team.

Kek. I was referring to this forum mainly... :feelsrope:

There's also 55chan but it's in Portuguese and it's shit nowadays due to the terrible mod team.
Brutal. This site is the only place that women are not allowed, maybe incel subreddits but since its reddit, over.

Brutal. This site is the only place that women are not allowed, maybe incel subreddits but since its reddit, over.
Women are allowed on incels without hate as far as I've seen.

Women destroy everything because they are attention whores, any forum that has a female turns all mens into simps.

Women are parasites, I call them "Dark Alchemists" because they turn Gold into Lead. They turn every gem they touch into liquid stool and shit.

females are not capable of creativity, so they have to try to siphon it off of the male population
Absolutely. How many Female Inventors are there Compared to Maler inventors? Almost non-existent.
The registration process for women should be to suck my dick.
One day, I hope that happens. These Foid infiltrators on these communities need to blow me instead of Lurking and LARPing, they may actually help incels instead of further creating and destroying incels.