Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No women can't possibly be racist against Indian males. It's incels that point out racism that are racist

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
Everyday I'm forced to read another obtuse post from that subreddit, I question the legitimacy of Darwin's theory of Natural selection: when you have idiots like those still alive.

Big population must mean no incels yes yes high iq

Everyday I'm forced to read another obtuse post from that subreddit, I question the legitimacy of Darwin's theory of Natural selection: when you have idiots like those still alive.
tbh imagine thinking IncelTear are genuine and shouldn't be told to STFU like the disingenous pieces of shit they are.

I think the few non-incel males on there are all jbwmaxxers, explains why they hate ethnic males so much.

I think the few non-incel males on there are all jbwmaxxers, explains why they hate ethnic males so much.
Yeah a lot would be incel if not for justbewhite.

Posted by
u/sandr83270
Flair:
curry foid with chad bf

Somebody nuke this racist shithole sub already.

Last edited:
big population = no incels
big brain logic

Jfl, had to laugh so much after they said that a currycel that wanted white guys to stick to their own wanted a purely white state and shit like this. Literally absolute zero in Celsius IQ.
It should be illegal for people to be as retarded as CuckTears users tbhngl

normies want us dead and that is clear by how much they fucking hate us.normies will never want us and until this forum understands that there is no working between us and them(the world isn't suddenly going to turn to christ and accept us with love kek).we have to support one another and only us.At this point there is no *supporting*.we are alone all by ourselves.

normies want us dead and that is clear by how much they fucking hate us.normies will never want us and until this forum understands that there is no working between us and them(the world isn't suddenly going to turn to christ and accept us with love kek).we have to support one another and only us.At this point there is no *supporting*.we are alone all by ourselves.
And they say IncelTear isn't a racist sub.
They provide plenty of examples everyday that isn't the case.

@PPEcel

@ReconElement was actually a curry, much like @JosefMengelecel was a curry as well. Yet IT still hates them, proving that IT was actually a hate sub.

I have never seen a place on the internet that is this friendly, supportive and empathetic with curries as this forum

Looks don't matter! I was fuck buddies with an Indian!
Smaransahu

@ReconElement was actually a curry, much like @JosefMengelecel was a curry as well. Yet IT still hates them, proving that IT was actually a hate sub.
What did they even say? I refuse to go on that sub as I will lose even more braincells.

If somethings starts with ''Dear İncels'' all ı hear after that word is cock sucking noises

What did they even say? I refuse to go on that sub as I will lose even more braincells.
They think that us pointing out racism are racists, typical cucktear IQ as they always are.

*is a hatesub

They think that us pointing out racism are racists, typical cucktear IQ as they always are.
The user that OP is featuring shouldn’t be taken seriously. Maybe she really is that retarded but she is actually making an effort to make people here mad

The user that OP is featuring shouldn’t be taken seriously. Maybe she really is that retarded but she is actually making an effort to make people here mad
Their hypocrisy needs to be called out and it's getting worse.

tbh imagine thinking IncelTear are genuine and shouldn't be told to STFU like the disingenous pieces of shit they are.
Nah, I'm sure they truly believe what they say.

Nah, I'm sure they truly believe what they say.
Imagine thinking they are genuine means that imagine thinking they care about not appearing bigoted and are calling out incels on hate.

@shii410

They aren't interested in proving anyone here right but to dunk on them and rub salt into their wounds.
If that means being racist to asian and ethnic males so be it.

Don' forget these are the same kind of people that say things like
"Yeah incels hate women but at least they aren't racist. /s"

Last edited:
You can tell IT's subzero IQ when they bring up India/China/Japan's populations to refute currycel/riceceldom. They have large populations because of the lack of hypergamy pre 2010. Curryland/ricelands's fertility rate was around 5-6 in the 1960s but now its sub 2.2, incels were guaranteed a wife thanks to societal pressures.

You can tell IT's subzero IQ when they bring up India/China/Japan's populations to refute currycel/riceceldom. They have large populations because of the lack of hypergamy pre 2010. Curryland/ricelands's fertility rate was around 5-6 in the 1960s but now its sub 2.2, incels were guaranteed a wife thanks to societal pressures.
Not only are they dumbasses but they arrogantly presume it's others that are dumbasses.

Well they didn't speak anything against a curry being a inborn rapist, pervert streetshitter cos that's what they think curries are and they believe in it, and trust me they'll not even flinch a second to kill everyone of us, but this time I'll pull the trigger :feelzez: in Arma 3 ofc

Imagine thinking they are genuine means that imagine thinking they care about not appearing bigoted and are calling out incels on hate.
The ones on this forum who know me know that I was a feminist until 3 years ago. I know how they think.
Misogynist = evil + ignorant (of their paradigm) for them, so they don't take us seriously.
They truly believe we are the bad guys and that our situation is all our fault.

The ones on this forum who know me know that I was a feminist until 3 years ago. I know how they think.
I would doubt that. There's some people here that used to think feminist was about equality and used to support it.

Misogynist = evil + ignorant (of their paradigm) for them, so they don't take us seriously.
They are being racist in their not taking people here seriously and that's what I have a problem with.

They truly believe we are the bad guys and that our situation is all our fault.
I know that but they also have a sadistic need to kick low status ugly males when they are down and because asian and ethnic males are considered to be low status ugly males by society they have no problem with being racist to those males.
trust me they'll not even flinch a second to kill everyone of us, but this time I'll pull the trigger :feelzez: in Arma 3 ofc
That would be self defense on your part.

Last edited:
I know that but they also have a sadistic need to kick low status ugly males when they are down and because asian and ethnic males are considered to be low status ugly males by society they have no problem with being racist.
Yeah I agree. But they think they are doing right: they punish misogynists regardless of race, that's how they see it. They think they have the moral highground.

It's not racist unless they're seeking you out to abuse you in your own country tbh. If you're living in a white country and white people don't like you then tough shit.

But they think they are doing right: they punish misogynists regardless of race, that's how they see it. They think they have the moral highground.
It would be one thing if they "call out" misogynists of all races but what they do is mock them with micro-aggressions and racist stereotypes in a way they don't do with white males they find misogynist.
Again, that's what I have a problem with as well as them doing this and pretending to have the moral highground and thinking they still have any credibility in calling others racist.

It's not racist unless they're seeking you out to abuse you in your own country tbh. If you're living in a white country and white people don't like you then tough shit.
You'd fit in well at IncelTear.

It would be one thing if they "call out" misogynists of all races but what they do is mock them with micro-aggressions and racist stereotypes in a way they don't do with white males they find misogynist.
Again, that's what I have a problem with as well as them doing this and pretending to have the moral highground and thinking they still have any credibility in calling others racist.
Agree.

Their hypocrisy needs to be called out and it's getting worse.
True it’s just that people like them are seeking attention and you are giving it to them. This is what they want. Plus what they are doing isn’t actively bothering or hindering us in anyway so I wouldn’t worry too much about them.

True it’s just that people like them are seeking attention and you are giving it to them. This is what they want. Plus what they are doing isn’t actively bothering or hindering us in anyway so I wouldn’t worry too much about them.
But this is overthetop racism and hypocrisy even from them.
Plus people here are still making IT threads so it doesn't matter if I stopped making them. Others would still make threads about them.
And lest you may have forgotten some of them haven't given up trying to take this site offline and get people that post here arrested and getting a criminal record.

Posts like this can be enraging but I'd urge you not to take the bait because some of them deliberately write such hypocritical racist crap to "own the incels".

The purpose of this thread is to show that these people have zero credibility in accusing others of racism until they clean up their own act.

But this is overthetop racism and hypocrisy even from them.
Plus people here are still making IT threads so it doesn't matter if I stopped making them. Others would still make threads about them.
That’s true but they usually directly incite violence or even make death threats which is already bad. I guess it just can’t be helped. People will keep talking about them.
And lest you may have forgotten some of them haven't given up trying to take this site offline and get people that post here arrested and getting a criminal record.
Oh yeah I think they tried to ddos this place late June. As long as nobody says anything illegal no one will get in trouble. Even if they report nobody will do anything about it unless it is a direct threat.

That’s true but they usually directly incite violence or even make death threats which is already bad. I guess it just can’t be helped. People will keep talking about them.
Plus when things like this come it's a good reminder because they still insist on calling everything they disagree with racist while hypocritically being racists themselves.

Oh yeah I think they tried to ddos this place late June. As long as nobody says anything illegal no one will get in trouble. Even if they report nobody will do anything about it unless it is a direct threat.
Yeah but what I'm saying is some of them haven't given up since then on trying to get this site taken offline.

Plus when things like this come it's a good reminder because they still insist on calling everything they disagree with racist while hypocritically being racists themselves.
Most people outside of reddit think IT is pathetic and hate them as well.
Yeah but what I'm saying is some of them haven't given up since then on trying to get this site taken offline.
Rent free.

Most people outside of reddit think IT is pathetic and hate them as well.
I disagree tbh
Non CuckTears hate incels as much as CuckTears does but they like to pretend they are above people that obssess over things like IT does.

Rent free.
Any phrase used on incel sites starts getting used by CuckTears within a few months and they act like they came up with it. No originality.
Like others here have said, just a bunch of NPCs.

Last edited:
I disagree tbh
Non CuckTears hate incels as much as CuckTears does but they like to pretend they are above people that obssess over things like IT does.
I am not saying that they don’t hate us, I was just saying that they also don’t like IT as much. This is only for non reddit users because most reddit users agree with IT

I am not saying that they don’t hate us, I was just saying that they also don’t like IT as much. This is only for non reddit users
Okay yeah but they don't usually talk about them because they know they are above CuckTears and that CuckTears only goes after weak vulnerable angry males.

because most reddit users agree with IT
Yup but still even they can throw CuckTears under the bus from time to time just to signal they consider themselves above even obsessing over incels as much.

windamearle is a full of shit liar. i remember seeing him on r/lewronggeneration demonizing those who want to live in another time period. he claims to be 40 years old too, but he acts way too immature for a 40 year old. and yeah, there are immature people in their 30s on IT and in general, but he acts even more immature than them. seriously, i remember when he would use words like "twat waffle" and make fun of 1/10 truecel by calling him "fatass". he also is now bragging about having sex with indian women? what 40 year old man brags about getting laid to bother people? what is he? 14?

i bet he's lying. people who lie about their sex life to annoy people usually aren't that sexually successful

windamearle is a full of shit liar. i remember seeing him on r/lewronggeneration demonizing those who want to live in another time period. he claims to be 40 years old too, but he acts way too immature for a 40 year old. and yeah, there are immature people in their 30s on IT and in general, but he acts even more immature than them. seriously, i remember when he would use words like "twat waffle" and make fun of 1/10 truecel by calling him "fatass". he also is now bragging about having sex with indian women? what 40 year old man brags about getting laid to bother people? what is he? 14?

i bet he's lying. people who lie about their sex life to annoy people usually aren't that sexually successful
Whatever the case most of the subs he frequents are "cringe" subs, justneckbeardthings and IncelTear.
Basically all bullying subs.

iq is not a requirement for foids, only being white and heigh tis

Whatever the case most of the subs he frequents are "cringe" subs, justneckbeardthings and IncelTear.
Basically all bullying subs.
and some erotic subs posting pics of women to drool at

that dude is a loser. he's been on mock subs for years while i only have been here for 12 and a half months

and some erotic subs posting pics of women to drool at

that dude is a loser. he's been on mock subs for years while i only have been here for 12 and a half months
Most IncelTear subs only have post histories on bullying subs or just IncelTear and post everyday but make fun of people here for spending hours on this site.
Just more hypocrisy from these trash excuses for "watchdogs". Nothing new.

what the fuck was he trying to prove? jfl
I think he was trying to show off to IT buddys he is not a incel and just proved JBW unintentionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back