Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nobody cares

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
We are on our own no one gives a fuck about us trust me i spent last period of life actually being 'nice' but it didnt payback meanwhile i know dudes who treat everyone like shit and they stollt have better life than me its officially over im done being good

Being good is biggest bullshit ive heard

I've always been a nice person to everyone in real life. I very rarely got anything in return. 'Just be nice', is the biggest bullshit lie I have ever heard. Chad dosen't and will never need to be nice to get what he wants.

Being good is in the past for me. You need to be selfish if you want to get anywhere

I used to be very helpful to strangers but now I don't even bother anymore.

no matter how i behave i will still be hated by people because if my genetics

Being good is biggest bullshit ive heard

Being good and being nice are two completely different things. The two are often wrongly conflated. You can be good without being nice, and you can be nice without being good.

"Nice guys", for example, behave the way they do only do so to get pussy. They put on this sycophantic, acquiescent faccade to please m'lady just to get a whiff of that rank roast beef. But they will shit on, humiliate, and even assault, their fellow neckbeards to protect m'lady's honor and be in good standing with their queens.

A good guy, on the other hand, is a man of morals and principles, honor, and possesses a spine. They'll do and say the right thing, regardless of it being seen as "nice" or not. They can be aggressive and confrontational, both verbally and physically, but they will not be in the wrong. Their displays of hostility are justified. They'll be standing up for themselves, defending their family and friends, and never bullying the weak.

Lesson's over, boyos.

Yeah, nothing really matters.

Being good and being nice are two completely different things. The two are often wrongly conflated. You can be good without being nice, and you can be nice without being good.

"Nice guys", for example, behave the way they do only do so to get pussy. They put on this sycophantic, acquiescent faccade to please m'lady just to get a whiff of that rank roast beef. But they will shit on, humiliate, and even assault, their fellow neckbeards to protect m'lady's honor and be in good standing with their queens.

A good guy, on the other hand, is a man of morals and principles, honor, and possesses a spine. They'll do and say the right thing, regardless of it being seen as "nice" or not. They can be aggressive and confrontational, both verbally and physically, but they will not be in the wrong. Their displays of hostility are justified. They'll be standing up for themselves, defending their family and friends, and never bullying the weak.

Lesson's over, boyos.

No no no , dont be good and dont be nice .. society gives a shit about you , screw them

Ever since I maxed out my beingajerkirl skill, I've earned much more respect from other people.

It's true being nice gets you walked on and abandoned

Being “good” is the exact same thing as religion telling you to be good so you get rewarded after you’re already dead. Nothing but lies to get subhuman men to act even more beta and useful to the general population that shits on them day by day

You know you're an incel when it doesn't matter how you behave, or treat others, the outcome at the end of the day/week/month/year is the same.

No no no , dont be good and dont be nice .. society gives a shit about you , screw them

I don't give a shit about society, fam. All of the shits I give are for my family and friends.

I want to watch society cannibalize and destroy itself from within. It has already started happening with our peak levels of soy and degeneracy. It's only going to get worse from here on in. The only thing that will stop society from culturally spiraling further is a catastrophic event like a global war.

You think that all of these SJW faggots and degenerate foids will be harping on social media with the latest hashtag or whatever first world problem when bombs are literally being dropped in major cities from fighter jets and corpses are strewn across the streets from being collateral damage in firefights?

i stopped being nice to people outside of my family after i realised it made 0 impact regardless of my behavior.

I wield politeness as a (preventative) weapon.

Polite to all...

Until you cross me!

Then it's like a switch.

From polite and bland...

To ruthlessly vicious!

(The shocked look on their faces is priceless; )

At the end we are all primates who only judge eachother by looks.

I've actually arrived at the point where I put very little effort in being "nice" unless it's necessary for basic survival. Other than that, I know I definitely give off this "I seriously fucking hate you" vibe; it's so satisfying to see foids shrink from my gaze in confusion and even fear!

I've actually arrived at the point where I put very little effort in being "nice" unless it's necessary for basic survival. Other than that, I know I definitely give off this "I seriously fucking hate you" vibe; it's so satisfying to see foids shrink from my gaze in confusion and even fear!
yes sir :feelshmm: