Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nobody does shit for Father’s Day.

LPFlacko

LPFlacko

Greycel
Valentines Day, people are bending over backwards to give gifts to ladies mostly. Mother’s Day same thing. Where I work I don’t think they even stock stuff for Father’s Day. Nobody cares.

I tell my dad that I love him

Wasn’t there some cucked push for celebrating “single Mother’s Day” instead of Father’s Day within the past few years?

Father’s Day is right by my birthday (don’t dox pls :feelscry:) so I usually go bowling with my old man or something.

Men are being trow at the corner

Mine's dead, so there's not much I can do for him on Father's Day but take a moment of silence.

Valentines Day, people are bending over backwards to give gifts to ladies mostly. Mother’s Day same thing. Where I work I don’t think they even stock stuff for Father’s Day. Nobody cares.

And father's just shit on their incel sons after passing them shit genetics then giving them bootstraps meme advice.

Mothers are garbage too, don't get me wrong, but most fathers are garbage.

And father's just shit on their incel sons after passing them shit genetics then giving them bootstraps meme advice.

Mothers are garbage too, don't get me wrong, but most fathers are garbage.

What fathers? Normie fathers get divorced raped and the Chads and bad boys pump and dump.

Fathers to women are a cheque at the end of the month for child support.