Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody here has done suicide.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
Of all the years, not one member has followed through with suicide (despite all the talk).

Not one.

Be the first, please

You could be the first to set an example

And?
This place is a good cope. Otherwise i would think about cbt'ing everyday. But i have other reasons to avoid suicide.

I mean people could have, you just wouldn't know. There's not really any way of verifying.
Wasn't there one confirmed? I could've swear there was. People even dredged up a news article in the thread later that seemed to basically confirm it.

He was the guy who told us to abandon the blackpill and get surgeries in his goodbye thread if anyone remembers. Maybe he was from Australia as well or something like that? I remember it was also posted to IT.

11,000+ memebers

It's extremely statistically likely that at least a few people with accounts here have committed suicide.

The reason it doesn't seem like it is because almost everyone who had and account here and committed truicide would be a greycel.

and you know how ?

Wasn't there one confirmed? I could've swear there was. People even dredged up a news article in the thread later that seemed to basically confirm it.

He was the guy who told us to abandon the blackpill and get surgeries in his goodbye thread if anyone remembers. Maybe he was from Australia as well or something like that? I remember it was also posted to IT.
Looks like he couldn't afford surgeries...

Of all the years, not one member has followed through with suicide (despite all the talk).

Not one.
There's a few that probably have

Theres a member with this avi who did, I forgot his nick

He was an oldcel it was too late for him. His post was addressed to people younger.
Brutal, totally understand why he did it now.

We should make him into the Saint of Surgerymaxxing.

We will pray to his spirit and ask it for help to get surgerybux.

Diogenes? honestly don't recall his ever being confirmed
Yeah, someone posted an article speculating that it might be him in that thread, but it didn't seem to match up. I didn't see the reply debunking it.

Cringe, I killed myself

How do u know?

Can’t verify it but there probably are some 2017cels here that roped

I hear if you rope, you automatically rank up to transcendental, GrAYcel :feelsokman::feelsthink:

How can we will know

I'm already dead

inside.

The wording of the title makes it sound like a drug. "Nobody here has done crack cocaine" "Nobody here has done shrooms"

Quite a few of my brocels from r/Braincels and r/Shortcels have roped. RIP, I will never forget them

Dead give away this is a foid infiltrator encouraging us to commit suicide so we are not around to spread the blackpill

Plenty of incels have roped. I've personally tried it before. I don't know whether or not anyone has done it here, but if they hadn't how would you know? What point is this post making?

@thebuddhacel
@Italiancel
@0hope1rope

XOR won't rope though, because foids don't rope

Joined Sep 15, 2019