Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nobody on this forum is anywhere near as pathetic as this

• Thread starter Deleted member 17419
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17419

Self-banned
-
So, because I had such a good and mood improving laugh at some retards over at IT earlier today, I could not resist going there once more. A user called AdmiralBooBerry made an appearance almost everywhere, easily the most active aside from the usual 5 minute apart postings of the main man BS himself.

After quickly gathering statistics the following information was presented to me:

Itpostmaxxer

So in six days he's up to 289 comments, all of them relating to incels. What do you imagine he claims to do for a living? Financial planner. LMAO @ almost 50 posts a day about inkelz, I'm short of breath from laughing. If he kept up that postmaxxing here he would have a little under 18000 posts in a year.

Going to bed with an actual smile today for once, and I will not again for a long long time go anywhere close to the cancer that is reddit. The posts are full of TMI irrelevant cringe of the highest order, I've gone to school with diagnosed pathological liars that were more believable than this. Just lol, have some small pride in yourself boyos, you are MVPs in life compared to this faggot.

Download 1

And they say they’re the ones with lives, jfl

In my best postmaxxin days , I posted 200+ comments in one day.

They are obsessed with the blackpill precisely because they know it to be true subconsciously but refuse to accept it consciously

IT users are in the same state we are or worse, otherwise they wouldn't waste all that time crying about us

Financial planner? He probably makes more money than me, and therefore I'm more pathetic than him.

Financial planner? He probably makes more money than me, and therefore I'm more pathetic than him.
I see zero reason to believe he is, and several hundred reasons to believe he is not.

I see zero reason to believe he is, and several hundred reasons to believe he is not.

Believe he is/is not making more money than me?

Financial planners have a lot of free time if they don't have many people to sell to

I have this theory that BS and this dude are actually next-generation AI being tested by Google/Amazon/Tencent/etc.

lifefuel for sure. Can't fathom how a person can just post constantly like that, then again it's IT

In my entire time as a member of this forum have I commented on IncelTears. For the longest time I didn't even know who they were. But why the fuck would someone be so concerned about what incels do? Lol especially normies with their busy lives

I have this theory that BS and this dude are actually next-generation AI being tested by Google/Amazon/Tencent/etc.
We need to get BS to appear on a podcast to prove that he's not an AI.

you know that the real incel forum is IT, right ?

I am touched in so many ways from this that I might just die .

I really mean it, this overwhelming tension between the conscious and subconscious generates neurosis and obssessive behavior. I pity these ppl

Just remember that these are the guys tellling you to get a life and get out of your basement