Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody tries to disprove the blackpill because everyone know its true

• Thread starter Deleted member 32877
  • Start date
Deleted member 32877

Deleted member 32877

Pretty Sad
-
Seriously, go on IT. All of the posts either make fun of incels for being virgins or them making terribly bad rebuttals to our posts. Nobody has ever even remote tried to disprove the fact women only want chad, they only make fun of the fact that we're mad about the side effects of women wanting chad. You can browse by hot or top of all time, nobody can do it, because its true.

Now go on Youtube and look up incels. First thing I get is a video by famous tranny contrapoints. Half of the video is him going other our language and the other half is her saying its weird that we base our lives on our skull shape, ignoring the black pill entirely, because he knows her cant prove it wrong, the blackpill will always be the correct answer because it is backed by decades of data.

A good amount of society is blackpilled and doesn't even know it.
I view the blackpill as the belief that women only want chad, it may vary between users, but thats my definition.
going by this defintion, almost every guy I know is blackpilled in some aspect.

Think about it, chads know they are attractive so they know women want them, they are blackpilled in technicality because they know women are promiscuous for chad.

Foids believe the black pill because they only want chad and they believe they only want chad. So many people believe the blackpill in some aspect and its kind of inspiring.

Last edited:
contrapoints. Half of the video is her

Jonah

dn rd past this

Seriously, go on IT. All of the posts either make fun of incels for being virgins or them making terribly bad rebuttals to our posts. Nobody has ever even remote tried to disprove the fact women only want chad, they only make fun of the fact that we're mad about the side effects of women wanting chad. You can browse by hot or top of all time, nobody can do it, because its true.

Now go on Youtube and look up incels. First thing I get is a video by famous tranny contrapoints. Half of the video is him going other our language and the other half is her saying its weird that we base our lives on our skull shape, ignoring the black pill entirely, because he knows her cant prove it wrong, the blackpill will always be the correct answer because it is backed by decades of data.
You should treat them the same way you they treat you. If they feign concern and start bringing up irrelevant things then tell them to STFU when they start bringing up irrelevant things.
A good amount of society is blackpilled and doesn't even know it.
I view the blackpill as the belief that women only want chad, it may vary between users, but thats my definition.
going by this defintion, almost every guy I know is blackpilled in some aspect.

Think about it, chads know they are attractive so they know women want them, they are blackpilled in technicality because they know women are promiscuous for chad.

Foids believe the black pill because they only want chad and they believe they only want chad. So many people believe the blackpill in some aspect and its kind of inspiring.
Well ofc because the blackpill isn't inherently pro male like some here may think. Moreover it's definitely not in favor of sexless males for more people other than incels to be blackpilled @WØLF