Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody wants to be associated with you if you're non NT

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Nobody want to be associated with you even of you treat them.as your friends.
I remember I used to go in school with this kid who lives in front of my house, we were great friends and we met the summer before our freshman year.
He was just like ne, he didn't have any friends and he was always at home.
We spent a lot of time together playing xbox and we used to go in the gym.
Well, other guys made me a laughing stock and they were making jokes all the time about the fact I was an ugly gymcel obsessed with diet.
My dad treated him like another son; he used to give us a ride to the school and the gym.
Every afternoon we still spent time together.
Well, at the end of the year he started laughing at the jokes they made on me and he started going out with his cousin's friends.
He wasn't the alpha in that group; more like the

oof he wasnt a real friend then.

but i mean there are a lot of young men without many friends, you can befriend those?

if you're too high inhib to get to know them IRL, did you try something like bumble bff?

He's the type that follows the group and hope he can fit in. A typical sheep. Most people out there are like that.

only reason good-looking guys can be incels is if they're non-NT, I know this aspiecel and he's really good-looking, 6 feet, muscular etc. but total mentalcel cause he doesn't understand women it's a shame.

If I had his muscles face and frame I'd slay.

Nobody want to be associated with you even of you treat them.as your friends.
I remember I used to go in school with this kid who lives in front of my house, we were great friends and we met the summer before our freshman year.
He was just like ne, he didn't have any friends and he was always at home.
We spent a lot of time together playing xbox and we used to go in the gym.
Well, other guys made me a laughing stock and they were making jokes all the time about the fact I was an ugly gymcel obsessed with diet.
My dad treated him like another son; he used to give us a ride to the school and the gym.
Every afternoon we still spent time together.
Well, at the end of the year he started laughing at the jokes they made on me and he started going out with his cousin's friends.
He wasn't the alpha in that group; more like the
sub 5 guys imo are only kept around in a social cricle as long as its convenient. The minute there is no further benefit from talking to you no one sees the point in hanging out with you. Happens all the time in group work imo. Others may act friendly but the minute the group work project ends they act like they never knew you.

And then normies accuse sub 5 guys of being too negative and cynical when it's actually normies that show these traits through their actions.

sub 5 guys imo are only kept around in a social cricle as long as its convenient. The minute there is no further benefit from talking to you no one sees the point in hanging out with you. Happens all the time in group work imo. Others may act friendly but the minute the group work project ends they act like they never knew you.
:feelsbadman:

I was never diagnosed as a non NT but still nobody wants to associate with me
care to explain?

only reason good-looking guys can be incels is if they're non-NT, I know this aspiecel and he's really good-looking, 6 feet, muscular etc. but total mentalcel cause he doesn't understand women it's a shame.

If I had his muscles face and frame I'd slay.
This doesn't make sense. How would you rate his face? Disconsider everything else, from 0-10 how good is his face?

He's the type that follows the group and hope he can fit in. A typical sheep. Most people out there are like that.
just to preserve his position or increase it in the social hierarchy i believe? it's truly fucked up.

just to preserve his position or increase it in the social hierarchy i believe? it's truly fucked up.
Yup. Those exact ones.
The ones that will stick with you because you're just like them, but the moment they get a hint of maybe being able to step up a bit, they don't think about you at all and leave you in the dirt alone.

A real friend would at least still stick around and try and bring you out of that same pit you both were in because he at least experienced it and can relate.
No. He sees a chance to get out and rushed out that door and locking it behind him before you can get out.

That's most people in a nutshell.

oof he wasnt a real friend then.

but i mean there are a lot of young men without many friends, you can befriend those?

if you're too high inhib to get to know them IRL, did you try something like bumble bff?

Same experiences as you.

This doesn't make sense. How would you rate his face? Disconsider everything else, from 0-10 how good is his face?
A solid 7. Very good and defined jawline, proper chin (big although not extremely massive), normal eye area, no skin problems such as dry skin or acne, normal nose. A little boring pheno (brown eyes, black hair) but that's just preference anyways. Slightly receding hairline, but it's almost not noticeable. Passes as a mature hairline, and his hairstyle conceals it anyways. No bald patterns. Nice semi-full lips. Average ears.

Granted, maybe he's closer to 5'11" instead of exactly 6 feet, but he definitely isn't a manlet.

Doesn't talk to girls though, can't even properly talk to guys, voice sounds a little weird and quirky (despite him being sort of buff, which is funny), doesn't know how to act normal, and has random sperg moments. Is a virgin and never had a girlfriend, which makes him even more nervous around girls. He's now in his mid 20s.

Being non-NT in front of girls is a death sentence unless you're Lachowski tier of Chad. If you can't even seem confident with your guy friends it's over.

Last edited:
I know; he's the classic NPC but I treated him like a good friend.

A solid 7. Very good and defined jawline, proper chin (big although not extremely massive), normal eye area, no skin problems such as dry skin or acne, normal nose. A little boring pheno (brown eyes, black hair) but that's just preference anyways. Slightly receding hairline, but it's almost not noticeable. Passes as a mature hairline, and his hairstyle conceals it anyways. No bald patterns. Nice semi-full lips. Average ears.

Granted, maybe he's closer to 5'11" instead of exactly 6 feet, but he definitely isn't a manlet.

Doesn't talk to girls though, can't even properly talk to guys, voice sounds a little weird and quirky (despite him being sort of buff, which is funny), doesn't know how to act normal, and has random sperg moments. Is a virgin and never had a girlfriend, which makes him even more nervous around girls. He's now in his mid 20s.

Being non-NT in front of girls is a death sentence unless you're Lachowski tier of Chad. If you can't even seem confident with your guy friends it's over.
Pure suicidefuel, mentalceldom fucks up a gymmaxxed 7/10 face wise guy, what hopes do I have JFL. Just shows how we can't underestimate it

Pure suicidefuel, mentalceldom fucks up a gymmaxxed 7/10 face wise guy, what hopes do I have JFL. Just shows how we can't underestimate it
Being extremely narcissistic and confident is the only way to get laid as a sub 7 male. It's essentially our only hope, or psychomaxx.

Women are stupid and consider people who act as if they had a high value to actually be high value, and those who act like they don't to be losers.

Being extremely narcissistic and confident is the only way to get laid as a sub 7 male. It's essentially our only hope, or psychomaxx.

Women are stupid and consider people who act as if they had a high value to actually be high value, and those who act like they don't to be losers.
When I acted confident they put me back to my position

The most non NT and autistic guys at my work are the most masculine looking ones facially but not really good looking (except for one).

The normies and upper tier normies are all NT fags that hang out together in large groups.

It's kind of odd but there's a pattern. You also have several low - incel tier non NTs though but they seem to be more shy (from being sub normie) than autistic.

The most non NT and autistic guys at my work are the most masculine looking ones facially but not really good looking (except for one).

The normies and upper tier normies are all NT fags that hang out together in large groups.

It's kind of odd but there's a pattern. You also have several low - incel tier non NTs though but they seem to be more shy (from being sub normie) than autistic.
What this shows us is that neurotypical traits do not necessarily mean good-looking face, but having a neurotypical personality definitely increases your chance of attracting a partner. A neurotypical normie has a higher SMV than an absolute aspie Chadlite. Chad aspie has higher value than NT Normie again, but that's because Chad always wins.

At least that's what I see here. Never been to your workplace so I don't know.

-Joined Dec 19, 2020
-GrAYcel
-"def not a fed" as sig
-Navalny profile pic

Very likely a fed.
A neurotypical normie has a higher SMV than an absolute aspie Chadlite. Chad aspie has higher value than NT Normie again, but that's because Chad always wins.
This is what I've seen. Chad looks are powerful and rare enough to overcome normie NT by raw attraction but chadlite isn't.

Last edited:
@TheInklingofAnIncel