Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nobody wants us to ascend

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
Normies say that they want us to ascend, but in reality they set up a system of faulty logic that makes it impossible for us to ever be right. When we are trying to better ourselves they tell us that nobody is entitled to sex and that our efforts do not guarantee sex. When we become aware of this and stop trying, the narrative immediately shifts from us not being entitled to us not trying hard enough. There is no way we can be right. The standard set for us to reach through self improvement is impossible, so we're left to either chase it forever or be hated for not trying.

The real problem is the impossibly high standards of foids, with the average man being seen as a compromise that no foid wants. When we point this out we're just called misogynistic incels.

They don't care about our ascension because they need inferior people to make themselves feel better.

They want us to descend.

Bluepillers' methods are just to constantly gaslight everything we say and keep moving goalposts. The redpill is like the bluepill, because the redpill is literally just faggots talking about self improvement whilst moving goalposts in an apparent attempt to get women, at least in the case of ugly men. Accepting it's over is more sane than just doing the same shit over and over again and achieving absolutely nothing from it.

They want incels to "ascend" by being betabuxxed slaves of roasties and soyciety

NOT EVEN .CO MEMBERS WANT OTHER INCELS TO ASCEND

TAKE THE BRUTAL BLACKPILL

I don't know about that, I want my brocels to ascend, I wouldn't wish this on anyone
Maybe you're an exception but you know I can name 5 users on top of my head who doesn't want you to ascend and they're probably sex having fakecels themselves.

If I were a mod, I'd weed out the trash within a month.

Well, you shouldn't care about what normies think anyway

If foids wanted us to ascend they would let us have sloppy seconds while Chad is regenerating his boner.

If Chad wanted us to ascend he would tell a foid to let us be his sloppy seconds.

We can't even aspire to degenerate cucked shit like that.