Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nobody will ever look at you like this

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
what foids mean when they say they like nerds

His face isn't even that good. He's not ugly but he's definitely not handsome enough to be getting this kind of reaction from foids. Brutal heightpill for the "only face matters" copers.

He is pretty based sometimes, he said that the zionist neocon cuck Dan Cranshew has his eye blown out by some brave afgan soldier, and then he had his eye hole fucked by a taliban soldier.

Dan Crenshaw Is The Sexy Congressman America Needs

He also said america deserved 9/11, which is also based.
His face isn't even that good. He's not ugly but he's definitely not handsome enough to be getting this kind of reaction from foids. Brutal heightpill for the "only face matters" copers.
hes the nephew of the guy that owns the young turks

JuSt Be WhiTe

AND he's ethnic. Goes to show its the least important thing in the face height race trio.

If I was 6'4 I would've been living a completely different life, maybe one where I don't rope in my 20s

He is pretty based sometimes, he said that the zionist neocon cuck Dan Cranshew has his eye blown out by some brave afgan soldier, and then he had his eye hole fucked by a taliban soldier.

Dan Crenshaw Is The Sexy Congressman America Needs

He also said america deserved 9/11, which is also based.

hes the nephew of the guy that owns the young turks
The absolute state of simping for an eceleb fag

cut off tallfags' legs :feelsLightsaber:

If i was a chad i would unironically ignore all sub 7 women

Had to mute this suifuel..