Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nofap devotee claims "Incels Do Not Exist"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

Hear that boyos, "If you have a dream, you can fucking achieve it" and we're "volunteer victims unwilling to do whatever it takes".

So let me get this straight, if I get a nice haircut, do nofap, start lifting, and purchase new clothes, then I'll no longer be incel? Interesting, so what if I told him I've done all of that before? As for "asking out 100 chicks a day", how exactly would I even go about doing that? At best that would be a waste of time, and at worst it could get me #metoo'd. It's clear to me that his reasoning is that of simply moving the goalpost. If we did everything on his checklist he'd invent new arbitrary, ultimately futile tasks for us to complete. If we stopped doing them, then we'd be "volunteer victims". "If it doesn't happen, then you didn't do whatever it took", this guy is consumed by just world fallacy, possibly the worst case I've ever seen. Just cold approach over and over again and inflate the ego of countless foids bro!

I'll give him this, do I expect a foid to be willing to date me in my current situation? No. But foids wouldn't be attracted to me even if I did everything I could to fix my life(tfw 3/10), not to mention that I'm about to turn 25, and it would take me several years to fix myself if I started today. I'm not sure this guy realizes that many incels have stable careers, not everyone here is NEET.

Assuming everything he said is true, that's potent suifuel, a guy who mogs me into the ground had massive difficulty finding foids who would even give him a chance. JFL@ the state of the west. Also, nofap doesn't cure social anxiety, that's total broscience bullshit.

Wait, you only did 500 approaches a day instead of 1000? Only took 10 showers instead of 50? Only got 5 haircuts instead of 20? Volcel, bro. Try harder.

Wait, you only did 500 approaches a day instead of 1000? Only took 10 showers instead of 50? Only got 5 haircuts instead of 20? Volcel, bro. Try harder.
Perfect summary of that video tbh.

He has a very punchable face and a voice to go with it

I'll give him this, do I expect a foid to be willing to date me in my current situation? No. But foids wouldn't be attracted to me even if I did everything I could to fix my life(tfw 3/10), not to mention that I'm about to turn 25, and it would take me several years to fix myself if I started today. I'm not sure this guy realizes that many incels have stable careers, not everyone here is NEET.

This is what I have mentioned from time to time. It will take us years to get a somewhat stable life. While we are working on ourselves and on our lifes time goes by and the younger generation will catch up, since they are younger, while we are not able to catch up with the our generation or the older generation. They have already a good and stable life.

Right away going to do showermaxing, outsidemaxing, and finding cute adorable loli waifu

Homeless bum neet chad still attracts women.

tumblr_p7tc260LBG1r3hg0io1_500.gif

Science has proven more than once that:

tall men have much better affective and professional life;
  • handsome men have much better affective and professional life, and even there are software that calculates the level of beauty of a face;
  • penis size matters;
  • deeper voice makes the man more attractive, which means that bad voice is not attractive;
  • fine wrists mean less muscle mass, and less muscular men are less attractive;
  • hair makes the man more attractive, bald are disadvantaged;
  • narrow shoulders denote weakness;
  • Autism has a higher rate of unemployment than any other type of disability, physical or mental, and the difficulties in autistic relationships with the opposite sex are too obvious.

But a retard who thinks it's high IQ says the problem is that the incel did not try anymore.

So let me get this straight, if I get a nice haircut, do nofap, start lifting, and purchase new clothes, then I'll no longer be incel? Interesting, so what if I told him I've done all of that before?
Madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. The human definition of Insanity however paints the Insane in a bad way.. but how should the Insane act? They have been lied to for all their lives on how easy living in this world is. Honestly, the Insane just know how to use Madness in a productive way that Normals cannot understand. Insanity in 2019 is seeing the world how it is and telling it how it is. Now that is simply bonkers. Insanity is merely doing the correct thing when Madness has already made itself very clear what it is, it could be something in your environment or in your head. It can be anything at all. That is the beauty of Insanity.

So let me get this straight, if I get a nice haircut, do nofap, start lifting, and purchase new clothes, then I'll no longer be incel
It didn’t work for me

If you are disabled just hop off your wheelchair br0

I bet this normiecuck will try to become a life coach or write a "self help" book or some dumb shit 10 years down the road.

Meanwhile he'll keep being a cuck, asking 100 girls out a day, and getting rejected by all of them JFL.

Perfect summary of that video tbh.
He has a very punchable face and a voice to go with it

• handsome men have much better affective and professional life, and even there are software that calculates the level of beauty of a face;
  • penis size matters;
  • deeper voice makes the man more attractive, which means that bad voice is not attractive;
  • Autism has a higher rate of unemployment than any other type of disability, physical or mental, and the difficulties in autistic relationships with the opposite sex are too obvious.
But a retard who thinks it's high IQ says the problem is that the incel did not try anymore.

ascension is probably obtainable for most posting on this forum provided they have enough money for extensive surgeries and the dedication to sink to about 10% bodyfat. Once you're completely looksmaxxed and still get rejected, it's over.

By the time i got 10 minutes into the video, i wanted to give him my involuntary schizophrenia, and see if he's still running his cock sucking mouth about nofap being the cure to everything, while he spends a third of HIS life in a mental hospital.

Men are always told to do more but for diminishing returns.
It's over

• penis size matters;
just kill me already

:feelshaha: Incels are the first people to self improve. I started lifting weights before zyzz made all the average looking and attractive people lift weights because I was the shortest and ugliest guy in school. I tried every hairstyle and wore better looking clothes. All that means nothing if you have zero facial bones and you are under 6ft tall.

Hear that boyos, "If you have a dream, you can fucking achieve it" and we're "volunteer victims unwilling to do whatever it takes".

So let me get this straight, if I get a nice haircut, do nofap, start lifting, and purchase new clothes, then I'll no longer be incel? Interesting, so what if I told him I've done all of that before? As for "asking out 100 chicks a day", how exactly would I even go about doing that? At best that would be a waste of time, and at worst it could get me #metoo'd. It's clear to me that his reasoning is that of simply moving the goalpost. If we did everything on his checklist he'd invent new arbitrary, ultimately futile tasks for us to complete. If we stopped doing them, then we'd be "volunteer victims". "If it doesn't happen, then you didn't do whatever it took", this guy is consumed by just world fallacy, possibly the worst case I've ever seen. Just cold approach over and over again and inflate the ego of countless foids bro!

Assuming everything he said is true, that's potent suifuel, a guy who mogs me into the ground had massive difficulty finding foids who would even give him a chance. JFL@ the state of the west. Also, nofap doesn't cure social anxiety, that's total broscience bullshit.

Total trad con retardation. They want you to compete in a skewed and rigged system where you already know you can't win. But why? Just stop complaining, dude! Be assertive and compete dude free market dude
This is what I said to my parents after they forced me through my adolescence to attend pre structured groups in order to "make me more social"

yes ugly and autistic people who get shunned by foids dont exist

This guy mogs me to oblivion, but still, I find it really hard to look at his wrinkles. He must have some severe deficiencies in order to show this kind of aging. Veganism, not even once.

fuck I need to take 50 showers instead of 20? Shit I've been volcel this whole time I've only been taking 20 showers a day.

The beauty of blissful ignorance.

• penis size matters;
to my list of looksmaxxing