Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nofap is legit for beard growth!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I do nofap now for 2 weeks and can see that my beard is getting fuller now tbh. Its good to Jihadmaxx or ogremaxxing tbh

Beards are great for hiding your ugly face.

21 days into no fap and I didn't experience any positive effects tbhtbh
I temporarily have lower libido which is good, but the fluctuations are insane - I can go from 0 to 100 really fast

dont look good in a beard cuz of my babyish face

Let's explain it better.

your hormones and various processes of your body are regulated by mineral nutrients such as selenium, zinc, magnesium, chromium, among others. The lack of these minerals will deregulate a number of functions within you. choose any mineral and go to study all the functions of this mineral that you chose at random. you will spend hours studying a single mineral.

Minerals only work when stocks inside the body are full. 90% stock is no good, it has to be 100%. and it is useless to try to ingest all the minerals at once. the body only absorbs a little a day and throws the excess off through the urine. therefore, you have to consume every day and wait for the effects to appear.

What does this have to do with nofap?

urine is a way to lose minerals, and sweat is another way. but no form is as powerful at losing minerals as ejaculation. you lose in an enjoyment an amount that takes weeks to be replenished. remember that you can not replace all the lost amount in one day, because the body absorbs only a little at a time. So if you came today, it will take at least two weeks to get everything back.

if you start a nofap, you stop eliminating those minerals, and now you are able to get your stocks up to date. putting in the day, now has minerals to regulate their functions, such as testosterone production, gh, t3 and t4, insulin will work better, collagen production will come back, among other benefits.

The problem is that the nofap is insufficient because it only prevents you from losing minerals. it will not replace what has already been lost because this role is food. if you do nofap and have a bad diet, it will not do any good. your mineral stocks that have been destroyed by masturbation will not be replenished, and there will be no benefits.

furthermore, it is no use making nofap and drinking or smoking, for example.

Do this one simple step for improved and significant results br0

Let's explain it better.

your hormones and various processes of your body are regulated by mineral nutrients such as selenium, zinc, magnesium, chromium, among others. The lack of these minerals will deregulate a number of functions within you. choose any mineral and go to study all the functions of this mineral that you chose at random. you will spend hours studying a single mineral.

Minerals only work when stocks inside the body are full. 90% stock is no good, it has to be 100%. and it is useless to try to ingest all the minerals at once. the body only absorbs a little a day and throws the excess off through the urine. therefore, you have to consume every day and wait for the effects to appear.

urine is a way to lose minerals, and sweat is another way. but no form is as powerful at losing minerals as ejaculation. you lose in an enjoyment an amount that takes weeks to be replenished. remember that you can not replace all the lost amount in one day, because the body absorbs only a little at a time. So if you came today, it will take at least two weeks to get everything back.

if you start a nofap, you stop eliminating those minerals, and now you are able to get your stocks up to date. putting in the day, now has minerals to regulate their functions, such as testosterone production, gh, t3 and t4, insulin will work better, collagen production will come back, among other benefits.

The problem is that the nofap is insufficient because it only prevents you from losing minerals. it will not replace what has already been lost because this role is food. if you do nofap and have a bad diet, it will not do any good. your mineral stocks that have been destroyed by masturbation will not be replenished, and there will be no benefits.

high iq nofap deniers should see this

2 weeks? How bro? I can't even last 4 days

I do nofap now for 2 weeks and can see that my beard is getting fuller now tbh. Its good to Jihadmaxx or ogremaxxing tbh
just glue your pubes to your face. don't even need that 20 points of T.

Let's explain it better.

So every 14 year old chad who has sex with jb's everyday is constantly deficient in these minerals,is that what you're saying?

Let's explain it better.

God fucking damn, this is homeopathy-tier retarded.

Beard is mostly about genetics, I fap everyday and I have to shave my face 2 times a day, if I don't do that my beard grows very fast (once I did not shave for 4 days and my beard was already like a muslim).

Last edited:
So every 14 year old chad who has sex with jb's everyday is constantly deficient in these minerals,is that what you're saying?

I do not know how to answer your question. but it's serious that you want to compare the health of someone with superior genetics, able to absorb even minerals from the air, and that in your 14 years, when your health is at full steam, with the health of genetic wastes like us, we need of 1 ton of minerals to absorb 2 mg, and still over 30 years old?