Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nofap is making me homosexual

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I believe this is day 20 of nofap and I'm going strong. I highly doubt that I will relapse anytime soon. Anyways, today I was watching "22 Jump Street" with Channing Tatum and I legit got a boner during one of the scenes after staring at Channing for quite some time. I don't know if it was the fact that looking at a handsome guy just reminded me about sex with hot women in general, thus leading to a boner or if I really found him hot (which I kind of did).

>Golden one avatar
Just admit that you're gay, fam.

this is a good thing, congrats boyo

I hate this forum and every one of it's members

no fap = cuckold

>finds cute traps hot
>got a boner from looking at a male-looking male

Jfl you're even gayer than me, just admit you're a megahomo.

everyone in this thread is getting warnings for gay posting
watch it happen
screencap this

I think you're just fucking gay. Nofap didnt turn you gay. Congrats gays cant be incel. Go accend

Nothing to be ashamed or worried about.

yup, the same happens to me
you could credit the T increase for that: more T = higher libido = you're gradually becoming pansexual (pansexual = you could fuck everything)
when I was over a month into cold-turkey no-fap I had the most fucked-up fantasies ever: I'm talking pictures of oversized clitorises and castration videos, not the silly gay BDSM stuff :lul:

my way to avoid that is switching the cold-turkey approach to gradually decreasing the frequency of fapping: 1 day no-fap -> 1 fap -> 2 days no-fap -> 1 fap -> 3 days no-fap -> 1 fap and so on, so on
another way to cheat libido is becoming low-energy (kinda counterproductive, but useful if used wisely): calorie restriction, limiting sugar intake, reducing caffeine intake, maybe using calming herbs, herbal sleep pills
you COULD also empty your prostate - you can do it without orgasming (I guess that's the goal) and it should reduce your horniness, but playing with your asshole isn't probably the best thing to do if you're having homosexual thoughts :lul:
if you're religious, go pray or read the scripture

no-fap-induced horniness can spark some weird fantasies, but eventually the baseline libido should move up, so you'll be fine aka you're probably not homosexual
but tbh I've experienced gay thoughts on long streaks and while traps and twinks are fair game, I've never had a fantasy involving a manly man :feelsmega:

Today will be my 3rd day without fapping and I'm about to lose it.

you could credit the T increase for that: more T = higher libido = you're gradually becoming pansexual (pansexual = you could fuck everything)
when I was over a month into cold-turkey no-fap I had the most fucked-up fantasies ever: I'm talking pictures of oversized clitorises and castration videos, not the silly gay BDSM stuff :lul:

my way to avoid that is switching the cold-turkey approach to gradually decreasing the frequency of fapping: 1 day no-fap -> 1 fap -> 2 days no-fap -> 1 fap -> 3 days no-fap -> 1 fap and so on, so on
another way to cheat libido is becoming low-energy (kinda counterproductive, but useful if used wisely): calorie restriction, limiting sugar intake, reducing caffeine intake, maybe using calming herbs, herbal sleep pills
you COULD also empty your prostate - you can do it without orgasming (I guess that's the goal) and it should reduce your horniness, but playing with your asshole isn't probably the best thing to do if you're having homosexual thoughts :lul:

no-fap-induced horniness can spark some weird fantasies, but eventually the baseline libido should move up, so you'll be fine aka you're probably not homosexual
but tbh I've experienced gay thoughts on long streaks and while traps and twinks are fair game, I've never had a fantasy involving a manly man :feelsmega:

Thanks for the tips. Yeah I thought my fantasies would become less fucked up but just the other day, I had a dream about 4 different female assholes pushing at each other together and one female would try to poop into the other females ass but it would just slide up over the hole instead of going in to it. I'm not into BDSM or torture (maybe I would like to get penetrated by a strap on though). I don't think gradually decreasing my fapping frequency would work for me, I have to stick it through until eternity, one fap session will automatically make me addicted again.
I've been using the low energy approach though. I work out at the gym like crazy and am currently losing weight. Might do a bodybuilding show but I'd have to lose another 30lbs, it would benefit my no fap goals because low bf%=low libido usually.
I have a prostate massager but I don't think I'll be using it because of homo tendencies. Part of the reason I'm doing this is for religious purposes so prayer might work.
Today will be my 3rd day without fapping and I'm about to lose it.
it gets easier after 2 weeks. You know that feeling that you have after jerking off that goes something like this, "oh man, I just ejaculated for a feeling that lasted a second, it wasn't worth it". Well, on nofap after 2 weeks, you'll always have that feeling in the back of your head. Not saying you won't be horny, you will, but the self control that you develop overrides that horniness.

went about 2 months and i wanted to fuck anything with a pussy. you sound at least bi tbh.

Good on you if you're gay. Go ascend my man.

On nofap though I got real weird thoughts, mostly just about wanting to have sex with anything and everything. It got intrusive as hell after a few weeks, so I had to stop. You might just be having that.

There is no correlation. Im pretty sure the likes of Manuel Ferrara have highest androgen levels than everyone in here combined and they don't go around having autistic pansexual fantasies. You just want to fuck more women, of all ages, at any rate.

On long streaks I start getting more "rape-y", ugly females and feminine trannies start becoming more and more attractive.

You might be gay, which would be a good thing since being a gay incel is nearly impossible.

5DB1C13E B417 465E BD67 736BA3459D47

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back