Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Nofapping copers don’t enter] Most beautiful fantasy about Orb

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
WRITTEN BY justforlulzandkeks 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Can you guys actually legitimately imagine waking up next to Orb in the morning?[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You'd wake up, rub your eyes , have a nice stretch while yawning.. then you'd look to your right and see this 10/10 aesthetic god next to you. Are you telling me that wouldn't make your day? Your month? Even your year?[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Would you run your fingers down through his hair ? I would. Imagine how that would feel. Silky smooth model hair going through your finger tips. God damn. That would be amazing.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Then he would wake up and look at you. He'd say "Hey you" with a cheeky smile on his face while biting his lip.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You'd ask him "Is everything okay? Can I make you break fast??" and he'd say "everything I need is right here in front of me" as he'd playfully punch your shoulder.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You would sit up a little and eye him, looking at his face and slowly down to his chest, down further to his abs , and eventually down to his you know what.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]He would look you straight in the eyes and say "Let's do it".[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Are you guys really gonna sit there and tell me that wouldn't be awesome?[/font]

For some reason the size of « WRITTEN BY justforlulzandkeks » is really small so I guess i’ll have to say it here, this is not mine it’s justforlulzandkeks’