Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Non Chad adult straight males are now 4th class citizens

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
1st Class-Foids and Chads
2nd Class - Dogs ( in olden Egypt it was cats, in India its cows/rats)
3rd Class - MtF Trannies and Boys
Prebupescent boys still have status as lovers for statusmaxx /powerful Geritol Geezer Arab men such as Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat/ also for Elite Hollywood pedo bears , young Leonardo di Caprio was one of these boys.
Same are trannies/homos , pretty boy trannies become paid lover to Sugar Daddy Hyper Chad RoidMaxx Wheaties Golden Boy such as Bruce Jenner etc...

4th class- the rest of men

Status wise, Acceptance, Media Adoration , and last but not least Tax Payers $ including resources given to the Popos to solve crime to give justice to the victims, straight non chad adult men is at the bottom of the totem pole.

You forgot criminal "ethnics" normal dudes are 5th class. At least in America

I seriously feel like dogs have a higher status than I do

of course, a dog mistreated would more likely make the 6 o'clock news and get money from sympathizers than a non chad guy getting beat up , robbed , murdered etc...

of course, a dog mistreated would more likely make the 6 o'clock news and get money from sympathizers than a non chad guy getting beat up , robbed , murdered etc...
Incel faces on TV are bad for ratings.

it applies the all pets tbh
as long as it's cute, it holds way more value than an incel
dogs, cats, birds

High IQ

They're certainly catching more pussy than you or all the non larpers here for that matter.

the dogpill is real

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back