Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Non chad shopping hour needs to be a thing

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Fucking sick of going to any shop and chads always hanging out in the milk and cereal sections

I am sick of getting mogged

Just like how some stores have a designated senior hour to protect oldcels from covid there needs to be a designated hour when only non ripped sub5 guys can enter

So far I noticed that Tuesdays and Thursdays mornings always have the fewest people, but I cant be waking up at 6am to go shopping every time

When I shop I just wear headphones and mess up my hair before I go in. Makes me look crazy and I can tell people are scared

When I shop I just wear headphones and mess up my hair before I go in. Makes me look crazy and I can tell people are scared
If you can't go the right way, go as far the wrong way as possible.

We need a kind of purge where only incels are allowed to carry weapons and wear armor.

We need a kind of purge where only incels are allowed to carry weapons and wear armor.
That's about as likely as only people with mental illnesses being allowed guns.

cant you just go late at night before the stores close?
I'd assume thats when chad is not there cause he is probably at home fucking his gf

Based idea but soypermarkets would never do that.

That would be nice

I don't care about seing chads but I want a couples free hour when no one in a relationship can enter the shop togeather. Or at leat not show any affection to each other while they are in the store. Seing young couples togeather holding hands and buying groceries togeather literally hurts my heart and chest.

Based ngl.

I, for one, don't even need to try.

Fucking sick of going to any shop and chads always hanging out in the milk and cereal sections

I am sick of getting mogged

Just like how some stores have a designated senior hour to protect oldcels from covid there needs to be a designated hour when only non ripped sub5 guys can enter

So far I noticed that Tuesdays and Thursdays mornings always have the fewest people, but I cant be waking up at 6am to go shopping every time
There should be just non-racial lookslevel enforced segregation: Chad only beach towns, normie suburbs, and incel ghettos.

JFL, can’t even get some captain crunch without getting mogged to mars and back.

4/10 incels would just mog the truecels.

mogging is everywhere, you can't escape it

I fully support this, I hate when some guy is with his kids in the Lego section when I want to go buy one, so I have to do a patrol from the games to the movies so I can see when they leave, once a group of Chads from my school were standing right in front of it so I had to go hide in the DVD's so they couldn't see me and tell everyone at school about it

I fully support this, I hate when some guy is with his kids in the Lego section when I want to go buy one, so I have to do a patrol from the games to the movies so I can see when they leave, once a group of Chads from my school were standing right in front of it so I had to go hide in the DVD's so they couldn't see me and tell everyone at school about it
Stealth mode