Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Non Chad tries singing to m'lady, guess what happens

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
"You gotta sit down honey, you cant harass girls with your ugly presence and voice" that's what she meant.

They're messed up for pretending to want to hear him sing so they can record and make fun of him.

Let's just hope he learns something from this teachable moment

They're messed up for pretending to want to hear him sing so they can record and make fun of him.
This is honestly why the bluepill is bad, it allows for experiences like this. By thinking you can approach girls and not be made fun of, you go down a path of what’s effectively torturing yourself.

At least by being blackpilled, guys like the one in the vid wont sperg out and embarrass themselves

On the other hand, I wouldn’t have been blackpilled if I wasnt bluepilled & humiliated by people around me, so I guess it’s a glass half full situation

This is honestly why the bluepill is bad, it allows for experiences like this. By thinking you can approach girls and not be made fun of, you go down a path of what’s effectively torturing yourself.

At least by being blackpilled, guys like the one in the vid wont sperg out and embarrass themselves

On the other hand, I wouldn’t have been blackpilled if I wasnt bluepilled & humiliated by people around me, so I guess it’s a glass half full situation

Yep.

The bluepill tells cripples they can walk.

He probably roped already

Redpill is similar, it tells guys "game can compensate for lack of looks, try these cringy gimmicks"

fucking retarded

Redpill is similar, it tells guys "game can compensate for lack of looks, try these cringy gimmicks"

fucking retarded
ITS A NUMBERS GAME BROO

JUST APPROACH EVERY FEMALE ALIVE BRO

JUST BUY MY BOOKS AND DVDS BROO

"You gotta sit down honey, you cant harass girls with your ugly presence and voice" that's what she meant.

I almost jumped out the window because of the cringe factor.

Low inhib, tall, white... he’ll ascend at some point

I had to learn that way too a long time ago, but newcels are lucky to have all the blackpill information available to them without having to make the mistake in thinking they can ever compete with chads to get their looksmatches in these cucked times.

LOL REJECTED someone going to shoot up a school

This is the fate of those with low inhibition but no status etc to back it up

i couldn't watch tbh

I don't know if a can withstand the cringe.

Couldn't get through it, too cringe.

Based teacher saving him some face and ends his jestermaxxing early :feelsclown:

Best of luck to the young man. The whore staff in the end had to come and make sure he fails. Sub 8 success and praising will soon be felony.

A chad can sing just saying "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and wet a roastie.

Hope this poor young man learned with his mistake and wake the fuck up.

Well, I'm sure he'll appreciate being recorded online forever.

I want to kill myself, don't watch this

If had watched Garrett none of this would have happened:

Just watched it.

JFL this is how you make school shooters.

I’ll take the high road and not say what that roastie teacher deserves. Fuckin cunt would never tell Chad to stop singing.

The next day
giphy.gif

Pardon me for being a sperg. But where does he get rejected by the girl? And why is it considered so cringy? Apart from the dorky dance, he was on tone the entire time, got the lyrics right and has a good voice.

Fucking cringe. He would most probably never approach foids ever again in his life.

I bet they barely spoke but he just fancied her so he did this. I can just tell he is an avid redditor now

Pardon me for being a sperg. But where does he get rejected by the girl? And why is it considered so cringy? Apart from the dorky dance, he was on tone the entire time, got the lyrics right and has a good voice.
He's body language is full of anxiety hesitation and doubts, if he would have passed it as a joke with exagerated movements, it would have been less cringe but it still wouldn't change the outcome.
He's body language is full of anxiety hesitation and doubts, if he would have passed it as a joke with exagerated movements, it would have been less cringe but it still wouldn't change the outcome.

Oh that might be why I thought he looked dorky. But I still don't get which part of the video he gets rejected by her? Wasn't it a teacher telling him to not sing at the end?