Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Non incel tier does not equal chad

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
How is it possible that so many people on a black pilled forum such as this one are shit when it comes to rating. That video that went viral recently where the high tier normie dude started kissing that chick mid interview showed how many guys just call any dude who isn’t incel tier a chad. THAT DUDE WAS NOT A CHAD, HE WAS HIGH TIER NORMIE.

(shit pic) You can clearly see he is not a chad:
75B0396F D39F 40F4 80D7 50BCA5B2B3D8

go watch the video for further reference.

This is a chad:
6E12C49C 4B1F 46DB A224 6E51B6245CE5

Clearly a big difference. While we’re on the subject, show me pics of the difference between chad lites, chads, and giga chads.

pic you posted is chadlite

Who gives a fuck? He still SMV mogs all of us

I'd say he's chadlite. Strong lower third, clear skin, not massive facial flaw, NW0, thick hair. Dunno the height but he was taller than the foid.

And low inhib as fuck

looks like a chadlite, and he seemed to be at least 6ft as well

How is it possible that so many people on a black pilled forum such as this one are shit when it comes to rating. That video that went viral recently where the high tier normie dude started kissing that chick mid interview showed how many guys just call any dude who isn’t incel tier a chad. THAT DUDE WAS NOT A CHAD, HE WAS HIGH TIER NORMIE.

(shit pic) You can clearly see he is not a chad: View attachment 269528
go watch the video for further reference.

This is a chad: View attachment 269529

Clearly a big difference. While we’re on the subject, show me pics of the difference between chad lites, chads, and giga chads.
First guy is a high tier normie. Second guy is a Chadlite.

but they still make us look like deformed sandwiches tbh