Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non-NT guys are all ugly. You only become "non-NT" because you were bullied for being UGLY.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Claiming that above average (say 6/10) and above can be non-NT is insane and is so rare that it's almost non-existent.

You became non-NT because all your interactions with people were shitty

You became shy and cautious because you KNOW what will happen when talking to people

YOU ARE NOT A MENTAL-CEL. YOU ARE JUST UGLY.

YOU BEING NON-NT IS SOLID PROOF YOU ARE UGLY AS FUCK.

Same for all other "personality" copes. It's your face. Women will never turn down a guy because he's "non-nt", they only turn him down because he looks like shit.

You can be socially retarded but not have people bully you. People not being interested in you/or not knowing how to engage you isn't the same as "bullying." If I don't know how to help you, that's not the same as deliberately neglecting you.

True, non-NT is only relevant for sub 6 guys that can't get away with their behaviour

What exactly is NT anyway I keep hearing this

High iq as fuck my dude.

That's what normies still fail to understand.

Claiming that above average (say 6/10) and above can be non-NT is insane and is so rare that it's almost non-existent.

You became shy and cautious because you KNOW what will happen when talking to people

Same for all other "personality" copes. It's your face. Women will never turn down a guy because he's "non-nt", they only turn him down because he looks like shit.
PROFOUND TRUTH
This is why modern psycholgy is PATHETIC FOR 90+% of ALL "NON NT" MALES, they get classed as SPERG when all the tests questions eg CAMBRIDGE SCORE ETC is predecated on how they interact with "people" the test never quantifies "which people". If you have been socially excluded by most "people" you have ever met, eg THEY MADE THE FIRST MOVE IN REJECTING YOU AND BEING ANTI SOCIAL TO YOU. Your baseline for interactions is going to be extremely defensive, timid, a-social, non responsive.

The qualification of WHO YOUR INTERACTING WITH IS EVERYTHING, what if the test said in BOLD AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, the person you are talking to keeps eye contact is smiling at you when greeting you and is pleased you are with them.What would the answers look like then

OH MY LORD, PRAISE THE LORD HE IS CURED OF BEING A SPERG

FUCK ALL "PSYCHOLOGISTS" MAY THEY GET attacked by anti-social behaviour chad Jesus in HELL

Or maybe you become ugly, because you are non nt? Cuz I looked normal.

True that. Womb to tomb oh buddy o' pal.

this nigga spittin

I dont think non NT chads exist.
but there are definitely sone NT ugly guys i know from experience.
such is the way of living in a bluepill delusion some guys dont realize how disgusting they are and become confident and NT
still dont get any pussy tho

Nonntchad

Not this wack bullshit again, stop gatekeeping on the wrong people, go after some fucking fakecels.

*autistic_chad_crying.mp4

agreed. I had a good social life through 5th grade. My acne got bad in 6th grade and my social life went down the shitter.

Agree with this 100% tbh

And for the most part, “NT” is a minor thing. Good looking guys are considered funny/interesting/charming by toilets because of the halo effect.

People who are actually, genuinely, medically autistic are slightly physically deformed, too. But people on this forum who say “NT” just mean “I’m a bit awkward and shy and have nerdy interests” - and they’ve developed these traits because of how they’ve been treated their whole lives.

Last edited:

help me with my social skills bro!

yeah water is wet

"I became NT and I'm a slayer now fellas"
agreed. I had a good social life through 5th grade. My acne got bad in 6th grade and my social life went down the shitter.
Same, I got along great with girls because I unironically had a good personality but as soon as everyone hit puberty they did a total 180 on me.

True except for people who are congenitally autistic and diagnosed in early childhood.

I think this is the reason why there is conflicting evidence on facial masculinity among autists. The people with more feminine faces were more likely diagnosed later in life.

But it doesn't mean you're not a mentalcel. You can be a lookscel and mentalcel at the same time and I'm sure there are some people who are mentally damaged enough that it applies to. In that, if they were able to improve their looks they would still be handicapped at least for a short period of time.

Last edited:
True except for people who were congenitally autistic and diagnosed in early childhood.

I think this is the reason why there is conflicting evidence on neotenity and facial masculinity among autists. They were likely diagnosed later in life.

But it doesn't mean you're not a mentalcel. You can be a lookscel and mentalcel at the same time and I'm sure there are some perhaps many people who are mentally damaged enough that it applies to. In that, if they were able to improve their looks they would still be handicapped at least for a short period of time.
the real handicap comes from the lack of social status and connections tbh. that's less a mental thing and more a resources thing

the real handicap comes from the lack of social status and connections tbh. that's less a mental thing and more a resources thing
That's more fixable. We can view this as a spectrum.

Severe non-NT: can't make eye contact, weird/poor body language, doesn't understand social cues, constant stuttering, can't hold a conversation, etc. People that are akin to an "abused dog." Severe autists, schizos, people with other diagnosed mental disorders, etc.

Low NT: Socially handicapped due to a combination of looks + lack of social resources.

For type 1 they may be legitimately barred by their mental issues from forming social connections and as such it is more permanent.

While for type 2 it's far more temporary.

I think this is the reason why there is conflicting evidence on facial masculinity among autists. The people with more feminine faces were more likely diagnosed later in life.

This is a very interesting theory.

I think that feminine physicalities among certain autists are correlated with feminine mentalities as well (being more verbal, moody, and empathetic), which further decreases the chances for diagnosis during childhood.

I was examined by the school psychologist as a child, who evidently took an interest in me and identified me as being aberrational, and this all must factor into why she didn't determine me as being autistic.

They diagnose autism at like fucking two so it’s basically a meme based on nothing

They diagnose autism at like fucking two so it’s basically a meme based on nothing
Those early ages are crucial and are when you first develop your capacity to socialize and communicate and any innate deficits become apparent in these things as well as in motor skills and other aspects of behavior.

Last edited:
negative reinforcement + no validation from others= shitty social skills.

The reason why ugly guys are non-NT for the most part is because they are discouraged from engaging in social interaction.

Good looking people on the other hand get approached by others, are always surrounded by people and get lots of positive reinforcement throughout their entire lives, so as a result these people have good social skills and don't have a problems building relationships.

Brutal truth,idk how ITcels can cope with this.