Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Non-NTcels: What would you do if you woke up one morning and your autism was gone?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
one day, for no apparent reason, you just wake up 100% NT. what next? how would your life change? preferably include what you would try to do long term now that you are NT. (question is obviously N/A for NTcels)

That's like asking "What would you do if you woke up and had comprehension of the 4th dimension?" My mind has never been that enlightened, I don't even know what it would be like.

That's like asking "What would you do if you woke up and had comprehension of the 4th dimension?" My mind has never been that enlightened, I don't even know what it would be like.
This. You take the autism out of me, I might as well be reborn as someone totally different.

This. You take the autism out of me, I might as well be reborn as someone totally different.
does your autism limit your career/academic prospects, workplace performance, ability to utilize your current social status/proximity to social circles/etc? if so those are some things you could seek to change in such a scenario

my autism limits my ability to have a personality or have coherent thoughts that lead to any sort of action i don't even have the capability to feel ambition or drive it's an entire different, lower form of existence so idk what that completely different person would do as a normie lol.

Tbh.
does your autism limit your career/academic prospects, workplace performance, ability to utilize your current social status/proximity to social circles/etc? if so those are some things you could seek to change in such a scenario
Yes to all

it's too late to fix my life. it would be like giving a crippled guy working legs and then telling him to win the race that started an hour ago

I don't know what my autism limits because I don't know what it means to not be autistic.

I don't know what my autism limits because I don't know what it means to not be autistic.
I mean, we can understand the concept of better functioning motor skills, but everything beyond that is a different state of consciousness.

Nothing would change for me because I’m already NT.

I'd still be ugly. Life would still be torture.

Yeah, I have no clue what it's like to be NT, how would I know what I would do, or what that would do for me?

one day, for no apparent reason, you just wake up 100% NT. what next? how would your life change? preferably include what you would try to do long term now that you are NT. (question is obviously N/A for NTcels)

Depends on age. If that happened tomorrow, it would probably be too late to start a career. In fact, being an autist, I have a good excuse why my CV is empty. If I was NT, having an empty CV would be even worse.

If I was NT, I would try to get a job and then go to Asia to try to get a wife.