Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill None of this is real, you are fictional.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
In the grand schemes of things you’re a fictional character and that fate is probably full sealed in death, especially when everyone who known you dies with the last few memories of you being erased.

There are roughly about 100.8 billion dead people. We have no proof that this amount of people ever existed, no documents especially no physical proof. Documents can be fabricated I’ll like to note. Those humans are no different from fictional characters, and you shall become fictional too.

When you die it will probably be like this life never happen at all, it might as well have never happened. When the people who know you finally die then it is sealed that you existence is nothing but fiction. They’ll be no physical proof that you existed, your body is very likely destroyed. And documents and pictures are very much fabricated just like a story book or a piece of art is fabricated.

Well you can say that you know you exist now but how reliable is you brain/memories really are? You’re nothing but plot and story inside a book. This makes me not take most things seriously and have completely made me not feel for almost no one!

NONE OF THIS IS LIKELY NOT REAL!

Last edited:
we live in the clown world

Philosophicals me

19yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)​

19yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)​

likely a fakecel, since anyone with that much post in less than a year always end up being fakecels. Most fakecels/larpers have overwhelmingly been well know users on this forum with tone of posts and forum halo.

likely a fakecel, since anyone with that much post in less than a year always end up being fakecels. Most fakecels/larpers have overwhelmingly been well know users on this forum with tone of posts and forum halo.
I hope you’re right

You are but a hard drive collecting experiences that turn into memories that will soon fade when your mind begins to collapse in on itself, when all the people you know and know you come to the same fate you will forever be lost just like the others you cannot name, maybe it all repeats and you're doomed to do it all over again or maybe all the religions that propose some form of afterlife are true and you end up there or maybe and the most likely there is nothing. Darkness just like the moment you were about to be born, nothingness.
There is a likely hood the 'author' may just reboot the story and repeat the cycle or the story ends and it just starts a new story with new characters.
You are but a hard drive collecting experiences that turn into memories that will soon fade when your mind begins to collapse in on itself, when all the people you know and know you come to the same fate you will forever
sounds fictional just like us.
Darkness just like the moment you were about to be born, nothingness.
If my consciousness was nothing before I was born and pop up form no where with no reason what’s so ever. Who’s to say that won’t happen again. Your birth disrupt nothingness that shows it may happen again in same setting or differently. You were literally nothing before birth and then existed and shall go back to none existence to repeat the cycle of randomly popping up again.

I think you could pop up again but you would not posses the memories you currently have or are going collect in the near future because then you would try to break the loop,
Yep the file is probably completely wiped and for the reason that you stated. It will probably mess with peoples mind knowing that they are not real and not different from fictional characters or avatars. The egos may be shattered.
I would like to acquire more knowledge on this topic and other perspectives to get a better understanding of its entirety.
I’m doing the same, I’ve been doing it for a while but there’s still much to learn. What’s hilarious is it will all be lost in our deaths but I’ll still like to know before I get rebooted.

Everything is part of the universe.
You wont get to discuss this subject in-depth with the brocels larping and memeing is all they do.

Last edited:
For us maybe. Yet there are historical figures who died hundreds of years ago that still impact our lives everyday. These people are kind of immortalized in a way.

Existential's me XD

There is a likely hood the 'author' may just reboot the story and repeat the cycle or the story ends and it just starts a new story with new characters.

sounds fictional just like us.

If my consciousness was nothing before I was born and pop up form no where with no reason what’s so ever. Who’s to say that won’t happen again. Your birth disrupt nothingness that shows it may happen again in same setting or differently. You were literally nothing before birth and then existed and shall go back to none existence to repeat the cycle of randomly popping up again.
We were sperm before birth

We all exist in Chris-Chan's dimensional merge as OC confirmed

Yep the file is probably completely wiped and for the reason that you stated. It will probably mess with peoples mind knowing that they are not real and not different from fictional characters or avatars. The egos may be shattered.

I’m doing the same, I’ve been doing it for a while but there’s still much to learn. What’s hilarious is it will all be lost in our deaths but I’ll still like to know before I get rebooted.
Jesus christ seemed to have not had his file wiped.He remembered everything from his life in heaven

We were sperm before birth
Wrong you only come to existence after impregnation. It takes two people to make you so this makes no sense that. That’s like say you were a piece of bacteria billions of years ago. Your consciousness didn’t exist therefore you didn’t exist.
Jesus christ seemed to have not had his file wiped.He remembered everything from his life in heaven
What the hell does Jesus have with this topic you’re going off topic. This has nothing to do with Jesus.

and as usual this thread want to a shit fest, because we have idiots memeing and going off topic. Hope it gets locked.

am i just dreaming

Chicken nuggets for one, please

dn rd bc the title seemed reddit

Everything is part of the universe.
You wont get to discuss this subject in-depth with the brocels larping and memeing is all they do.
You really were right looking at the thread now. I probably won’t bother making threads the only thing that flys around here is the same old threads about how this (insert) matters or look what this (insert) foid did etc. It’s a circus.
Stopped reading after this jfl
For what reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.