Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting None of you know the pain of being a redcel

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
My face is red. My whole cheeks are always red, literally all the time, when I do exercise, get nervous, or when its too cold or too hot it gets even worse, Im a literall freak. I probably have some kind of extreme disease. Theres no truer incel than a redcel, I dont even belong in any particular race, Im white supposedly. If you are curry or asian you can at least have friends and a semi normal life without friends, I cant. People look at me in the streets, laugh at me,take pictures of me and they usually think Im mentally retarded. I constantly look around when Im outside and I never see any other redcel, and if I do they are always like 1/10 of my redness, jfl.
You dont know true pain unless you are a true redcel.
117035 See this red faggot? I wish I was as redd as him, Im 10 times redder. The red area is similar (mine is a little bigger). Jfl its so fucking over.

Literal redskin.

Are you a brit by any chance?

I would trade brown for red

It's over for tomatocels

It's over for rosaciacels

Try being brown.

Are you the devil or something?

Nativecel or Ethnicel?

Only foids can pull off the red look, it makes them look like they're blushing. As always men get the short end of the stick.

I get called out all the time for my red face. Then even more people look at me to see how red my face is, so of course it gets even redder.

People act like it’s something I can actually change. Honestly it’s the same as if an obese person walked into a room and everyone always pointed out “look at how fat you are.”

Make a thread when you reach this level of redness tbh tbh:feelsohh:

Having red face seems annoying as fuck with that said, I'd trade my bad acne and its scars for a red face everytime. Believe me you dont want acne scars, it'll fuck your social life up!

My face is red. My whole cheeks are always red, literally all the time, when I do exercise, get nervous, or when its too cold or too hot it gets even worse, Im a literall freak. I probably have some kind of extreme disease. Theres no truer incel than a redcel, I dont even belong in any particular race, Im white supposedly. If you are curry or asian you can at least have friends and a semi normal life without friends, I cant. People look at me in the streets, laugh at me,take pictures of me and they usually think Im mentally retarded. I constantly look around when Im outside and I never see any other redcel, and if I do they are always like 1/10 of my redness, jfl.
View attachment 117035 See this red faggot? I wish I was as redd as him, Im 10 times redder. The red area is similar (mine is a little bigger). Jfl its so fucking over.
I have the same problem and I also get nervous and blush pretty much during any kind of social interaction so it's always there :feelsrope:I suspect it could be rosacea.

Look on the bright side op. You can join RED Indians and ascend with a cute pocahontas.

Try not only having an asymmetrical face, but having hideous acne and acne scars as well. Life has been brutal.

View attachment 117035 See this red faggot? I wish I was as redd as him, Im 10 times redder. The red area is similar (mine is a little bigger). Jfl its so fucking over.
Get treatment for rosacea.

You can still run JBW .in Asia.

Honestly it’s the same as if an obese person walked into a room and everyone always pointed out “look at how fat you are.”
Except that being fat is something completely voluntary.

Lets hope it isn’t over, man.

What if u tannedmaxx?

I’m not always red but as you, but I also become really red when exercising or embarked and people have mocked me for it in the past

Gingers are treated the worst

Red faced males are the most oppressed creature in the history of mankind