Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noob here

Mossypete

Mossypete

Greycel
I just learned about this, thanks to my cunt sister bragging about getting you booted. No such thing as bad publicity, this will only make us stronger! 

Suggestions for destroying feminazi relatives are needed I don't need them

image.jpg

Jesus christ, your sister is a member of inceltears? And I thought I had it bad with my younger sister fucking the Chads who bullied me throughout highschool and my mother supporting it.

VileGeneticTrash said:
Jesus christ, your sister is a member of inceltears? And I thought I had it bad with my younger sister fucking the Chads who bullied me throughout highschool and my mother supporting it.

My friend was born to !lawyerJew and Stacy.com, is the eldest of 3, the other two being Soccer Stacy and Military Chad. He has some sort of disability that everyone diagnoses differently, scoliosis, early bald, alcohol problems, etc. and he still gets laid once in a blue moon because no standards and knows Chinese so he uses Chinese dating sites to filterfob. But point is that I can't imagine the hell he lived through (and continues to live through tbh) in that house. No one in his family respects him or expects anything from him and both his younger siblings shit on him on the reg. I was at his house the other day in his neckbeard basement nest and his sister was packing for a business trip to San Diego and treated him like he was subhuman because he is 30 and still playing vidya with his stupid college buddies in the basement.

VileGeneticTrash said:

hahahahahhahaha what? you're sister was fucking chad's? Just kill her in her sleep

This is the beginning of a great thing

november 2017cel noob. lol. I am not worthy