Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodle fulfills her prime directive.

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★

Noodle succeeds in life by locking down a 6ft tall blonde, blue eyed aryan. Pointless thread, but I don't know why this shit makes me so angry.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If only I could have success with white foids like noodlewhores do with white Chads.

question for ricecels: how do you not go cho

question for ricecels: how do you not go cho
Most ricecels are bluepilled orbiters who cope with retarded shit like anime and reague of regends

Swedecels, THIS is your competition.

white truecel (who would be attracted to this abomination were it not for his race) exploiting JBW in china

Cope, rice”cels” can K-Popmax and slay white pussy. This is apparent by the lack of representation of western Asians on incels.co and similar blackpill forums.

Cope, rice”cels” can K-Popmax and slay white pussy. This is apparent by the lack of representation of western Asians on incels.co and similar blackpill forums.

Go fuck yourself

Most ricecels are bluepilled orbiters who cope with retarded shit like anime and reague of regends

Ricecel- "maybe if I careermaxx into being a doctor or lawyer, I will surely slay some white pussy"

Rices are truly fucked. They will go extinct. It is over for us.

He’s rather ugly NGL. JFL at ethnic white worship, this guy was completely invisible to women of his own race.

Ricecel- "maybe if I careermaxx into being a doctor or lawyer, I will surely slay some white pussy"

Rices are truly fucked. They will go extinct. It is over for us.
Careermaxxing isn’t requisite for Asian men, meanwhile white men have to be mega Chads to make women of their own race look in their general direction.
Go fuck yourself
I wish it weren’t true, I really do.

race mixing is disgusting
if this isn't a joke then it's massive cope

Guy would be in a cucked marriage in weimarica, crying in the corner while her looksmatched roastie "hot wife" gets smashed by a bull.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back