Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodle streamer's mom: "Asian men are extremely ugly"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

She has an Asian husband and son too. Literally next ER in the making here :feelskek:

give me that noodle

i hate noodlewhores

She would let her son die to taste Chad cock. And surely IT are coming with an excuse for her.

She would let her son die to taste Chad cock. And surely IT are coming with an excuse for her.
"it's because most Asian men don't respect women sweaty" :soy: :soy: :soy:

her constant laughter/screaming makes me aggressive

By her entonation and attitude I think she must have fucked many chads and tyrones behind his cuck "husband". Her daughter at least show a bit of shame

Noodle whores are the trash of womanhood

Noodles CHOse a bad decision

By her entonation and attitude I think she must have fucked many chads and tyrones behind his cuck "husband". Her daughter at least show a bit of shame
At least she is honest lmao look at her whore daughter virtue signalling while showing 50% of her tits.

Can't wait for a ricecel to become the second coming of Ghengis and purge these whores

Noddlewhores will never learn.
Redpillcomics39

Noodlewhores aren't exactly the prettiest either wtf.

Another delusional foid that lives in tutorial mode and doesn't understand reality.

Yellow fever isn't even a real term, it should be white fever. All scientific studies and dating app statistics show that Asian women overwhelmingly chase white, no matter if they are Chad or low tier normies, or even some ""incels"". JBW.

I’m not even a rice but that hurt to watch.

Fucking mice.

Ricecels on suicide watch.

I bet the streamer is half cracker.

Can't wait for a ricecel to become the second coming of Ghengis and purge these whores
That would be great. Hopefully his offspring becomes the next emperor of China just like Kublai Kahn.

I like how she is "dont' say anything crazy, you can't say that" all the while goading her to say what they both think.

Asian women are literally nothing but sex-dolls for white men.

Cliffs: Sad

Can you guys post a pic of her face? My internet's slow

It's like asian foids are competing with white foids to see who can be the biggest cunt to their own men.

Last edited:
Game over for sushicels

Women being whores for outgroup triggers me hardcore. Even when it's asian women and I am white.
Fucking whores

I hope her son in the backseat doesn't take it too sERiously and CHOose the wrong path in the future

:feelsree::reeeeee:Fuck this cucked world I wish I was never born in America or better yet never born at all

They must have talked about it before.

"don't say anything too crazy mom"
"Asian men-"
"Noo noo noo censor yourself"

Only because she knows she's being watched.

At least she is honest lmao look at her whore daughter virtue signalling while showing 50% of her tits.

Last edited:
I hate their squeaking, giggling and general voice.

JFL i guarantee you shes fucked so many white men behind her beta bux ricecel husbands back :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Of course bro. She just uses the poor ricecel for his resources and wealth

I hate their squeaking, giggling and general voice.

asians are just not sexually attractive race at all, even their voice is annoying

whites and blacks sound much deeper and richer in general

Why the hell don't ricecels revolt ? They are the most intelligent race and they are treated like shit by their females. Do something, boyos.

Why the hell don't ricecels revolt ? They are the most intelligent race and they are treated like shit by their females. Do something, boyos.

They are the most beta

Iam sorry ricecels. I can feel your pain. Currywhores do the same too.
She's not, her dad is Asian. Which makes it even worse lmao.

Dad is prolly a :soy: :soy: :soy: . Otherwise would never let this old whore disrespect all Asian men.

I just love it when Asian women get abused by white Chads. They get what they fkin deserve.

Last edited:
Asian women are most pathetic ones.

And what about asian women? they are not precisely the summum of beauty