Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodle uses Riceman as a chair, is he a simp?

one chair policy

Ricemen are cucks, more news at 11.

i've seen such things before with ricemen before and it's embarrassing.
how pathetic to debase yourself for a fleeting feeling of a butt on your back.

No he's still less of a simp than male feminists that complain about online "misogyny".
At least he got some ass from the foid out of temporarily acting like a chair tbh

Last edited:
No he's still less of a simp than male feminists that complain about online "misogyny".
At least he got some ass from the foid out of temporarily acting like a chair tbh
True
Guy probably did it so he can be close too the Ass

I've seen pathetic shit like that before, and it's mostly in Asia. Also, in China, it's common for guys to hold their bitch's purse. Why are ricemen like this????

I've seen pathetic shit like that before, and it's mostly in Asia. Also, in China, it's common for guys to hold their bitch's purse. Why are ricemen like this????
Ghenghis khan needs to come back n re-educate his species

The absolute state of ricemen

lol
In his delusions he probably thinks she will make up for it later with an equally loving act.
Or perhaps he's fully soyed and thinks this is his duty.
Hard to tell these days.

lol
In his delusions he probably thinks she will make up for it later with an equally loving act.
Or perhaps he's fully soyed and thinks this is his duty.
Hard to tell these days.
he thinks it's a fair price to pay to have contact with her butt.
little does he know how cucked he looks in the process.

he thinks it's a fair price to pay to have contact with her butt.
little does he know how cucked he looks in the process.
Same, I wouldn't mind it, but if she farted :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:

Im gonna go on a tangent here. bluepilled ricecels who have not realized how the system works are the most self-degrading people. Just be a human doormat bro! Just degrade yourself for people's amusement! Just STEMmax/Doctormax/E-sportsmax and make good money and betabux bro, the girl who is with you surely loves you for your personality and good looks! I feel bad for them more than blackpilled ricecels because they are so retarded and oblivious. For studymaxxers that are supposedly high iq and good at everything, piano, e-sport gaming shit, academia, martial arts, the bluepilled ricecels ive seen cant even see how messed up society is. It's always the untalented ricecel nobodies that can see the bs of society. Which makes them them the most high iq in the end, not the retard LoL rank maxxing, career maxxing, simp maxing ricecels that donate to e-thots as an act of moral virtue. Fucking retards not seeing that their noodleswhores be jumping tall white/black/hispanic chadlite's bones every weekend and would not care less if these simps dropped dead tomorrow.