Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

noodles are the most repulsed by curries

N

newcelbro

Recruit
★★★
we can't even SEAmaxx, the just be white theory is true, they can easily go to thailand or a SEA country and find a wife that would worship them but we are totally screwed, we curries would be beaten and put on a spit roast by the locals

a deformed white guy has more SMV than a curry down there. we are the most screwed race

I can only ascend in dubai

I heard curries can do well in singapore?

we can't even SEAmaxx, the just be white theory is true, they can easily go to thailand or a SEA country and find a wife that would worship them but we are totally screwed, we curries would be beaten and put on a spit roast by the locals

a deformed white guy has more SMV than a curry down there. we are the most screwed race

Fucking whores in dubai is not ascending.

Whats your obsession with Dubai lol.
you heard wrong, they hate curries
Nothern curries, last time i checked, did ok in singapore with noodle foids.

I'm going to ascend there and yes rich northern curries will do well anywhere

I'm going to ascend here

I heard the opposite but of course there are probably some noodle whores dating a chadpreet

This is so true. Western noodles are scared of us as well. I saw one in the supermarket yesterday and she dodged me way more than necessary, lol. Stupid cunts.

you are quite obsessed with curris, arent you?

I heard curries can do well in singapore?
I’m a curry from lion country. Noodlewhores are all cumskin worshippers. Either that or they thrist for KPop feminine looking boys. All of my curry friends I know are all truecels tbh. And I can tell you the idea of inceldom or black pill is completely unheard of here. Majority of men are bluepilled.

The only thing noodles aren't repulsed by is white cock, it seems.

yes I did, I can't believe these rice and cumskins think they can even compare their struggle to ours.
Jfl exactly. Not even sandniggers can relate to us. We are truly the lowest of the low.

Every woman has the same hardwired "preference", no matter the race. Baseline: cum > nig > spic > rice > curry with exceptions obviously.

ok that might legit be larp I have never seen a sandnigger with a noodlewhore
Yeah I was surprised as well. First time I saw that. But then again, few years ago I was at Pathé and I saw a Moroccan girl in hijab with a Chinese dude. Maybe he was Uyghur or something but he really looked Asian.

View: https://youtu.be/y0O6Ht4Oqrc
True, I'm Thai and this song speaks about racism in Thailand towards curries, many of them come from Bangladesh and sells some rotis, pea etc., Indian usually open business here. We don't hate them tho but when it come to dating I never see any woman interested in curries.

All ethnics are the same, all effectively 0/10 in the eyes of females.
you think these two are the same 0/10 to women?

Cope

If you're depending on chinkwhores, it's beyond over.

Doesn't matter if you're white either.

Why are there sooo many posts about curries? hahahaha

fuck noodle whores

Every foid is trash but noodlewhores are some of the worst it seems

Noodlewhores are repulsed by anyone that's not White.

fuck all foids they are cunts

Many hope to atleast moneymaxx to ascend while you wanna consciously put yourself at disadvantage against oiltycoonmaxxed dubaicels. Jfl

lmao, I just pinged you even though you made the comment. Autistpill destroyed me.

@tehgymcel420 what do you think about this statement?
Jfl, it's okay bro. It happens. I thought I could be witty as a result.

The response was more interesting than they one I got form tehygumcel
He's definitely a fakecel and mocks ethnics by saying we are subhuman and whites are gods but he conveniently doesn't mention he's got white skin and green eyes despite being ethnic.

He's definitely a fakecel and mocks ethnics by saying we are subhuman and whites are gods but he conveniently doesn't mention he's got white skin and green eyes despite being ethnic.
Wow, he is definitely a troll.

Cope

noodles will fuck anything other than low T asians
Fucking graycels

SEA is not noodle. noodle.is east asia and northeast asia aka rich part of asia. in which case black ppl would be the unanimously most disgusted by foids , not curries