Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhore complains about chadfish one word answers then asks him out

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Chadfishing this noodle whore:
WHORE

JFL at getting asked out for drinks by women.
It's
over.

disgusting noodle, they are worst sort of foids
i would tell "u ugly" on this chadfish place

-yeah
-sure
-ok
-really?
-thats crazy

Chads are essentially Goblin Slayer.

Seeing the amount of effort people put into texting with attractive person is infuriating. I can only hope for "yes", "no", "ok", "idk", "cool" hours after I send a message. Lol.

Noodles are the worst kind of foids tbh, disgusting race traitors.

entitled noodlewhore. just go there to piss her off

I'll stand her up and block her.
i feel like chadfishing again. only gonna swipe on noodles and tell them how worthless they're. actually bad idea, it will turn them on even more JFL

Seeing the amount of effort people put into texting with attractive person is infuriating. I can only hope for "yes", "no", "ok", "idk", "cool" hours after I send a message. Lol.
So many girls that write in their bios "write more hey to me" yet Chad can get away with writing single words and girls do it too they but ZERO effort into conversations and it pays off.

Meanwhile, on Bumble, fat bitches are sending GL dudes gifs and expecting them to be ecstatic about it.

Seeing women finally put effort is eye opening. Chad has superpowers.

JFL at her getting offended by one word sentences.

4 letters are too much, you could have just said "ya", you would get the same response, I put the least possible effort while chadfishing.

4 letters are too much, you could have just said "ya", you would get the same response, I put the least possible effort while chadfishing.
I bow before you wisdom, oh great curryshitter :feelsokman:

You are not entitled to proper responses, inkwell :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Tell her she's too ugly to be making demands. Tell her you will respond however you want.

Foids go for Chads even if the particular Chad ends up being a serial killer and abuser, what makes you think that one-word texts will stop them?

Chad does not have to try in any aspect of life

i feel like chadfishing again. only gonna swipe on noodles and tell them how worthless they're. actually bad idea, it will turn them on even more JFL
Kek

How far apart were her two messages. Did she send the second one after hours of no response or just right after?
Edit. 3 days apart from her message and my yeah replt lol
Her two relies were within seconds of each other

Tacitly shows female mentality.
Shows that if you even try to steer the conversation in a good place, then you're missing the point.
This chad she believes is chad ISN'T, and she's still trying to reach for reconciliation.
This world is fucked. Although this is a mass generality. But it's still the more gravitational/least pressured path of personality for girls/ humanity to end up at.

Females behave the same way towards chad as males do towards females/staceys.

If she doesn't want to rape you it's over