Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore envious of Stacy aesthetics

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
1585311191739m

What should we call Asian Beckies like this? I was looking up common Asian female names and found this:

Screenshot 2020 03 27 08 38 17

Last edited:
I don´t care, but i will call noodlewhores always noodlewhores, because they are the most vicious creatures among females and also encourage promiscuity

cho as female counterpart to chang is genius

Lol at noodlewhores

Asians have always wanted to be White in some form throughout their history, which is why they admire White features, why do you think they paint their faces White pewpew.

women are low iq, water is wet.

noodles are pathetic creatures

Noddlewhores are fucking pathetic

So she wants to look like a white person when being stylised as a cartoon. Well we already knew that from the way Asians are drawn in anime.

lol noodlewhores are so white washed
Imagine selling out your own race just to get CHAD's approval noodlewhores are just a pack of white boy worshiping whores

Whereas Asians draw cartoon Asians as literal bug eyed aliums. Say what you will about yellow fever fags but at least those guys appreciate Asian features whereas most Asians hate themselves and go to the extents of getting surgery to make their eyes look bigger and reshape their jaws.

needs to go Cho to fight oppression

Yellow skin and slant eyes, but wants to be depicted as Stacey JFL.

I've always wondered if the reason they made the eyes of anime characters so big was because it was a massive cope for reality, kind of like what's going on with this twitter post.

It seems like drawing is just another way for her to fraud.

I've always wondered if the reason they made the eyes of anime characters so big was because it was a massive cope for reality, kind of like what's going on with this twitter post.

It seems like drawing is just another way for her to fraud.

lets call them garbage

I don´t care, but i will call noodlewhores always noodlewhores, because they are the most vicious creatures among females and also encourage promiscuity

Ching Chong Ding Dong Five Dolla Sucky

100% chance this bitch spends her days moaning about "oppression from da white man" and her nights moaning as white Chad fucks her.

I can clearly see she doesn't have a slit-mole-eyes, splat-nose and yellowish skin.

So why do you fuckers always draw them in that way?

Why?

giphy.gif