Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodlewhore explains why Asian men are inferior

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
This is one of the most brutal posts I have ever seen because most of it is undeniably true. Rice men are born as inferior losers while noodles are born as winners. Our lives were decided by a single coinflip at conception :feelsrope:

Ricecels destroyed with facts and logic

Ricecels never stood a chance

fucking noodlewhores at it again

only 30% of asian-american women marry outside their race? i thought it would be higher

its over if you born with slant eyes

only 30% of asian-american women marry outside their race? i thought it would be higher
well a lot of them eventually settle with a rice male provider. After fucking 40 white guys.

Over for chinks

It never really began for ricecels

Noodles are blackpilled.

sounds like a blackpill from this forum, i agree with it, its over for ricemen

Noodlewhore thinks she's more femanine and desirable than stacy. LOL

Asian wiafu for whitecels. Scared of hapa son? Send to low aids part of africa to slay nigger bitch.

Even science says it's over for Asian men.

OK. I understand now.

I think u mean date/ hookup. I'd expect 3-5% of Asian men have hooked up with someone outside their race, but probably 97% of noodlewhores (western, not fobs or those in motherland).

A large part of those noodles who had ONS or randomly made out with JBW in the club will prob marry some Asian fucking low T nerd with a decent job, once their pussies are all stretched out and fucked up, because 'theyve had their fun', they want to settle down' and it will make grandma Chong happy