Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Noodlewhore Fever" is simply a result of non-fat white women being neigh unattainable for average men over the last 15/20 years

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Don't accuse me of being Chad, but when I switch my location from a city in the Midlands, England to Bangkok or Pattaya, Thailand, I go from getting no matches (or only matching with one 2/10 enormous landwhale per month) to matching with a dozen or so slim, albeit slightly ugly Noodles. However that was pre 2014, I haven't done such an experiment since.

I ask have any of you bothered to do such an experiment yourself, or do you just immediately think all nonfat women across the globe will instantly write you off?

Don't accuse me of being Chad, but when I switch my location from a city in the Midlands, England to Bangkok or Pattaya, Thailand, I go from getting no matches (or only matching with one 2/10 enormous landwhale per month) to matching with a dozen or so slim, albeit slightly ugly Noodles. However that was pre 2014, I haven't done such an experiment since.

You are white, right?

I wish I was white enough to have that option

You are white, right?

Yes. Super pale in fact that I don't tan just burn. P.s. pale men are seen as ugly here in UK by our own women. Having a Tan is all the funk and has been since I was a little kid in the 80's.

I guess because noodles like white pale men that makes me privileged in some ethnic incel circles, right?

I guess because noodles like white pale men that makes me privileged in some ethnic incel circles, right?
Noodles like white men because being white is a symbol of power in most Asian countries. It means you're rich enough to not burn your ass working in the rice fields. Although JBW doesn't work in countries like Japan and South Korea, at least not in full. So you'd have to use your "white powers" on poorer Asian countries.

Legit. JBW is law for east asia, I mean fucking Blackops2cel got matches there ffs.

My skin is white as snow but that's just about it.

Can you imagine what some of you are suggesting here? Picture a Swedish incel leaving his homeland because he is rejected by his own women and moving to SEA hellhole just so he can have some gook pussy and a hapa child.

Meanwhile the Arabs and Niggers are running around his hometown fucking objectively superior looking blonde blue eyed Swedish girls and taking up his place in society.

I don't know whether or not I should try to SEAmaxx. My mom is from Asia but I look 100% white. I doubt I'll get some matches there though

Can you imagine what some of you are suggesting here? Picture a Swedish incel leaving his homeland because he is rejected by his own women and moving to SEA hellhole just so he can have some gook pussy and a hapa child.

Meanwhile the Arabs and Niggers are running around his hometown fucking objectively superior looking blonde blue eyed Swedish girls and taking up his place in society.

"superior looking" sorry bud but meds >>>>>>> scandinavians

It doesn't help that 70% of white women are obese, attractive slim white women are rare these days.

Either way noodle whores look much worse than any European women. Even women in Turkey look better than noodle whores

Legit. JBW is law for east asia, I mean fucking Blackops2cel got matches there ffs.
I wish I was still in Iraq. Def could have ascended as a white-passing Iraqi.

I don't know whether or not I should try to SEAmaxx. My mom is from Asia but I look 100% white. I doubt I'll get some matches there though

Well you won't know until you find out. You'll definitely get matches but matches are not important what's important is can you get them to meet with you?

Well you won't know until you find out. You'll definitely get matches but matches are not important what's important is can you get them to meet with you?
Basically I think about the ricecels and how they would probably be very frustrated with me.

You are only making your part on creating another ricecel.

Swing and a miss, I have no need to engage in cringey racecoping delusions unlike your inbred self.
you are in .co as well buddy, you can't brag of your "superior genes"

you are in .co as well buddy, you can't brag of your "superior genes"
I haven't and I wouldn't, so why write that? Your IQ is incomprehensibly low, you're the one who felt the need to comment about how "meds" (JFL) are better than scandinavians, I just laughed at you.

I haven't and I wouldn't, so why write that? Your IQ is incomprehensibly low, you're the one who felt the need to comment about how "meds" (JFL) are better than scandinavians, I just laughed at you.
For meds I meant italians, spaniards and some greeks to a certain degree, also I was speaking about women appearance not about "superior genes"

Masculine men will always win. Swedish men are cucks now.
Brown men > White men

But White women > Brown women

JBW is cope

It's just be rich in SEA

It doesn't help that 70% of white women are obese, attractive slim white women are rare these days.

It's perhaps the main reason why men go to s.e.a.

legit all westeners going to indonesia to whoremax and so on is because is imposble for them to have normal relations with decent looking chicks were they live. I would go if I could. But I cant :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

He got matches in Africa as well. JFL if you think JBW only works in Asia.

I will someday try to SEAmaxx. Hopefully i dont get kidnapped and have my organs harvested

Meds and scandis are both superior to nigs and arabs. You shitskincels seem to think everyone but white men are entitled to their looksmatch and its getting old

Meds and scandis are both superior to nigs and arabs. You shitskincels seem to think everyone but white men are entitled to their looksmatch and its getting old
I find it amusing how you're so confident in saying "shitskincels" here, when in real life you won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

I find it amusing how you're so confident in saying "shitskincels" here, when in real life you won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.
Is this copy pasta? Either way kys yourself nigger

So because white foids are fat disgusting cunts with bitchy queen personalities, Asian men must suffer because you guys wont stick with your own?

You non-ricecels go ahead and keep on talking about SEAmaxxing, Japmaxing, chinamaxxing or whatever. There will come a day when we ricemen really get fed up and it won't be pretty.

It would most likely lead to sexual protectionism of various Asian countries disguised as trade protectionism (which is economic talk for a soft war) and eventually WW3.

Highly doubt any western country would stand a chance against China or Japan since most of the west would be mulatto and hispanic by then, and most of Europe muslim.

American blacks are the biggest allies to us ricemen by far in the USA as of this moment. Their average IQs are one full standard deviation below the white average. They are generally incompetent and socially disfunctional. They will be an absolute burden to White Anglos like a huge chain to carry. With more mulattos in the USA about 50 years from now (as a direct result of BLM + BMWF couples), the better chances for the East Asian tigers in the upcoming final world war.

Last edited:
I support white nationalists because they eventually go WMAF and unintentionally turn their lineage into mutts.

You can say whatever you want buddy boyo. The only thing it matters here is that both of us are incels even if we have diverse opinions on each other ethnicity.

don't bother boyo.
I really don't understand whites here advocating for "MUH MASTERRACE" when they are incels.
The cope is strong.

Last edited:
I support white nationalists because they eventually go WMAF and unintentionally turn their lineage into mutts.
Further proof most of the "incels" here are more concerned with their petty racial grudges rather than discussing pragmatic ways to end the incel epidemic. Any whitecel with half a brain reading this thread can see what's going on

Further proof most of the "incels" here are more concerned with their petty racial grudges rather than discussing pragmatic ways to end the incel epidemic. Any whitecel with half a brain reading this thread can see what's going on
The only way to end the incel epidemic is for full racial separation thus making race a very important discussion.

There will never be a solution to the incel problem for ricecels in the west. we are doomed. i can't even just go back to asia even if i wanted to, because of lockdowns, language barrier, employment, property, etc.

I do not want to end the incel epidemic, I want it to spread everywhere. It's already happening with the globalization of the sexual market. You see, it is not just about petty racial grudges. It's an undeniable fact that with the globalization of the sexual market, every male on planet earth is competing with every other male on planet earth for females.

Yellow fever is definitely a result of SEA women being seen as more attainable than insufferable white women. SEA women are probably just more open to racemixing (to get that green card!) and therefore low tier/incel white guys think they have a better chance. I'd say that standards have drastically risen across the board since 2014, so it may be more difficult to get SEA women, and if you tried your experiment again you might not get the same matches.

when I switch my location from a city in the Midlands, England to Bangkok or Pattaya, Thailand, I go from getting no matches (or only matching with one 2/10 enormous landwhale per month) to matching with a dozen or so slim, albeit slightly ugly Noodles
OK :chad: :banhammer:

Welcome to feminist utopia, banned brocel
I wish I was still in Iraq. Def could have ascended as a white-passing Iraqi.
You should have ascended during the wars
Brown men > White men

But White women > Brown women
This is a universal law of nature

Last edited:

I hope for your sake you copy/paste it.