Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Noodlewhore has stolen my identity

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
37867842_282254852357461_6005435483306328064_n.jpg

when you meet your identity match

She is your fan probably

she is one of the 13 guests lurking this thread right now

@pp183 is she ur looksmatch? Or will u date her

i will date her tbh

@FinnCel does your looksmatch mog her?

She's ugly af but she surely wants a 7 feet tall finn chad

As somebody who has started coping with professional/hobby photograhy.
Why does it annoy me so much that to simply get people following you on instagram, you just need to be a woman. Her three fucking recent photos are shot out of focus on a god damn tiny senor with an iso that makes 90s jpegs look high quality. Meanwhile I see male photographers doing 15mile treks carrying heavy camera equip.
I'm starting to feel like I've wasted money because there's no such thing as a good photo unless it has chad or stacy in it.

Why does it annoy me so much that to simply get people following you on instagram, you just need to be a woman. Her three fucking recent photos are shot out of focus on a god damn tiny senor with an iso that makes 90s jpegs look high quality. Meanwhile I see male photographers doing 15mile treks carrying heavy camera equip.
I'm starting to feel like I've wasted money because there's no such thing as a good photo unless it has chad or stacy in it.
If you want to be successful, be a woman or chad
full

Pretend a girl stole your identity when you are actually a girl larping as a incel so you can plug your own twitter account theory :feelshmm:

inb4 foids start cosplaying as reinhard sinaga

She wants to fug you
:chad: tbhg

Uralic people are it's own race
full
I know hahahahaha Russian archeology is one of my favorite subjects. But you are mostly locals.
Ethnically mogs me tbh

I know hahahahaha Russian archeology is one of my favorite subjects. But you are mostly locals.
Ethnically mogs me tbh
Whites call us ethnic scum, ethnics call us white scum.
This is what it means to be an actual minority.
Like, how are asians or indians minorities when there are billions of them?

Whites call us ethnic scum, ethnics call us white scum.
This is what it means to be an actual minority.
Like, how are asians or indians minorities when there are billions of them?
I wish I was Finnish tbh.

My theory of everyone here except me being cute Asian girls may be turning out to be true

a photo is not good simply because it's a photo but because of what it contains.this world is horrible

Give me her phone number