Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Noodlewhore is mad that virginity tests exist.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Source.
The Indonesian army conducts "two-finger" virginity tests on its female recruits, Human Rights Watch reported this week. That is bullshit. Virginity tests have always been bullshit, but they are unfortunately common throughout history:

HISTORICAL TESTS PEOPLE HAVE USED FOR VIRGINITY
  • In classical Greek times, girls who were virgins were supposed to have small, pink, upward-pointing nipples, historian Hanne Blank notes in her book, Virgin: The Untouched History. Sexual experience, on the other hand, was supposed to give girls dark, large, downward-pointing nipples.
  • One medieval text, called De secretis mulierum, or Women's Secrets, described how to tell a virgin from her demeanor, and her, um, pee:
The signs of chastity are as follows: shame, modesty, fear, a faultless gait and speech, casting eyes down before men and the acts of men. Some women are so clever, however, that they know how to resist detection by these signs, and in this case a man should turn to their urine. The urine of virgins is clear and lucid, sometimes white, sometimes sparkling.... Corrupted women have a muddy urine.
  • Medieval doctors sometimes determined virginity by comparing the circumference of girls' foreheads with the circumference of their necks.
  • Here's another puzzling test from Virgin: The Untouched History:
In rural black communities of the American South, a folkloric tradition holds that a man can test the virginity of a woman by collecting some earwax on his fingertip, then pressing the fingertip to the woman's vulva. If this exposure to a man's earwax hurts her and she cries out, she is a virgin, her virginity capable of being 'burned' by any secretion from the body of a man.
  • There's always the good ol' stained bedsheets check, of course. The belief that all virgin women bleed upon having penetrative sex has led to an entire sketchy industry catering to worried newlyweds.
It bears repeating that there is no more reliable test for virginity in women than there is in men. People's bodies, regardless of gender, do not magically change when they first have sex. Penetrative sex can alter people's hymens, but so can other activities. Even just doing nothing can change the hymen. Hymens sometimes change over time naturally.
She's clearly pretty damn triggered, to elaborate on the last, a woman's hymen can break if they have done other activities like riding a horse but yes that doesn't change the fact that they do bleed if they haven't done those "other activities" (which she didn't bother to elaborate on). The last sentence was because she didn't anyone to think of her as a slut because she didn't bleed but I think this is pretty obvious.
HISTORICAL REASONS PEOPLE HAVE WANTED VIRGINS
What do people even want virgins for? Sometimes they want to marry them, but in recent times, people have sought to test virgins for other reasons too. Such is the case with the Indonesian government.

• For national security: In 1979, officials at London's Heathrow Airport conducted a virginity test on a 35-year-old Indian woman who was coming to England to marry her Indian-British fiancé. Officials suspected she was lying about her reasons for travel—and sought to prove whether she was "a bona fide virgin or fiancée." This was just one example of "fiancée tests" the British Foreign Office conducted throughout the 1970s, the Guardian reports.
  • To save the state money: In 2003, Jamaican parliament member Ernie Smith proposed virginity tests for all Jamaican schoolgirls, to combat unplanned pregnancies. Critics countered that perhaps better solutions to unplanned children might be sex ed for students, and stricter prosecution of "the typically older men who take advantage of young girls," Duke University anthropologist Deborah Thomas writes in the Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology.
Cultures have long been obsessed with virginity, especially women's virginity. As Blank points out in Virgin, the earliest written records suggest the idea of virginity was already valuable by that time. We don't have any knowledge of what people were thinking when they first decided: "Virginity is important. We want to be able to check for it."

The most popular theory is that men developed the cultural baggage around chastity because they wanted to raise the chances that the children their wives bore were their own.
(Of course, someone who is a virgin upon marriage can still have sex with other partners afterward.) Over time, the premium placed on virginity became a sign of a "successful patriarchy as a whole," Blank writes in her book—where men control the behavior and movement of women and children.

Human Rights Watch considers virginity testing to be "cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment." It's all of those things, and ridiculous, and all far too deeply baked into human history. It's time to root virginity testing out, whether that means opposing the Indonesian military's practices, or undermining the modern myths about virginity that persist today.
Remember that in ancient Greece there was a dude who made a TRP guide on how to lock down a woman who's not whoring around (Chad pumping and dumping women since B.C.). And we do have knowledge of what people were thinking when they decided that virginity is important:
Because that ONE requirement disqualifies all women alive and goes against the female dual mating strategy. They can’t practice alphafucksbetabuxx if they have to remain virgins for betabuxx. They want to have their cake and eat it too.. they also want their sexuality to be just one part of their unique personhood. not to define all of it and all of their value to men. It’s weird. They want o feel like objects, but they don’t want to feel like objects. I guess a man requesting a Virgin is just a man requesting that his wife not be used as an object by other men, and foids don’t want to be talked about that way. Ofc they have no problem choking on chad’s dick and serving as his personal toilet, they just don’t want to be called out on it. They want their sexual nature to stay their little secret with chad..

the more brain dead NPC foids that can’t see how they themselves benefit from being whores (in the short term) will just claim its gross/misogynist/whatever because Muh double standards.

My kids my choice. I pick who becomes mother of my kids. And I don’t pick cum dumpsters. I guess I have unrealistic standards in 2019 lmao
So she wants the virginity testing to be rooted out because she has fucked 100 western white chads and doesn't want her hubby to know.

Last edited:
Cucked indonesia having women soldiers

Based Indonesia.

Jfl at noodlewhores

Francie Diep
francie-diep.jpg

Women soldiers= Army whores

Women want to be whores but don't want to be judged for it.
Fucking double standards

Adding on, I think there are some states in Indonesia that still practice sharia law, yes stoning adulterers/promiscuous women and cutting off hands of thieves etc, women seen with men unrelated to them can be arrested by the police.

Women always try to avoid repercussions for their actions and life choices.

This is retarded. Not only can hymens break from non-sex, hymens don't always break during sex. Whores should be punished, but there's no such thing as an accurate physical virginity test. It's like throwing a foid in a river to see if she's a witch.

This is retarded. Not only can hymens break from non-sex, hymens don't always break during sex. Whores should be punished, but there's no such thing as an accurate physical virginity test. It's like throwing a foid in a river to see if she's a witch.
But they do usually break during sex.

But they do usually break during sex.
Actually, only 48% of sexually active teenage foids had torn hymens when it was studied. It can also heal, so there's that.
On a side note, The "two finger test" is also retarded no matter what because you can still shove your fingers inside a girl with a hymen. It has to do with whether she's relaxed and wet, not her virginity. So if it was a Chad doctor he'd come to the conclusion that all the females were whores, and if it was an incel doctor, all of them would be "virgins."

Results Posterior hymenal notches and clefts were more common among girls admitting past intercourse (13/27 [48%]) than in girls who denied intercourse (2/58 [3%]; P = .001)

Always trust what foids say.

There is no accurate way to tell wether or not a woman is infact a virgin.

There is women who are born without a hymen.

The hymen can break from sports

And also, women do bleed when their hymen is broken however keep in mind that "no blood on bloodstains" is no indicator for that, since some foids will only bleed so little, that you literally can't see it, and women might only notice the bleeding when they go to pee. It's a myth that they bleed over the bloodstains.

I remember the times I used to look really into this stuff since I thought if I had a girlfriend, I would be able to tell if she was a virgin by knowing about this stuff. I was wrong and the harsh truth is there is no way to tell if a woman is a virgin.

Always trust what foids say.
If all the foids who say they didn't have sex did, then 48% would be too high...Way too high. If all if them are being honest, that actually supports your point because if half of whores have torn hymens but only 3% of virgins do, then the hymen is a somewhat reliable source. You'll only catch half the whores, but only a few innocent foids will get punished. If only 2 of the girls who said they were virgins were lying, that supports your argument further. I don't know why you'd dispute this since the assumption that they're telling the truth supports your view more than mine...

There is no accurate way to tell wether or not a woman is infact a virgin.

There is women who are born without a hymen.

The hymen can break from sports

And also, women do bleed when their hymen is broken however keep in mind that "no blood on bloodstains" is no indicator for that, since some foids will only bleed so little, that you literally can't see it, and women might only notice the bleeding when they go to pee. It's a myth that they bleed over the bloodstains.

I remember the times I used to look really into this stuff since I thought if I had a girlfriend, I would be able to tell if she was a virgin by knowing about this stuff. I was wrong and the harsh truth is there is no way to tell if a woman is a virgin.
Have you heard of the thousand-cock stare?

I think I have a fetish of having sex with a woman with an intact hymen so fucking slowly and gradually that her hymen doesn't tear and instead it just stretches until it's long enough to get stuck in her womb and then I leave it there and she gets sepsis.

This, pretty much.

But seriously, it's pretty funny to see people get triggered about Indonesia.

I bet the average American would fail if asked to place Indonesia on a world map.
I think I have a fetish of having sex with a woman with an intact hymen so fucking slowly and gradually that her hymen doesn't tear and instead it just stretches until it's long enough to get stuck in her womb and then I leave it there and she gets sepsis.

Oddly specific, but you do you

What the fuck do you think a hymen is??

A piece of soft tissue with some elastic properties, which might gradually stretch without tearing if given eustressful deformations. Much like skin, but probably a lot more delicate.

This thread is retarded though. Would be like communists going through men and determining that a certain wrist size means that you are a sedentary rich vampire who must be shot.