Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore literally writes an academic paper on why her kind loves white cock

If this was about any other race (besides indians) this research wouldn't be funded. The academic system is so fucking racist its insane.

Incel cooking tip. If you make rice, put pasta sauce or fish and mayonnaise in it. Plain rice dries out too fast in the 'fridge.

The rice situation in a nutshell. Putting pasta sauce (Italian import) or anything of European cuisine will make it better.
If this was about any other race (besides indians) this research wouldn't be funded. The academic system is so fucking racist its insane.

EXACTLY. The Global Society does not care about rice or curry. Whites blacks and hispanics would revolt. Arabs would go full on terrorist.

The rice situation in a nutshell. Putting pasta sauce (Italian import) or anything of European cuisine will make it better.

EXACTLY. The Global Society does not care about rice or curry. Whites blacks and hispanics would revolt. Arabs would go full on terrorist.
Wasn't pasta invented in China or something? :feelskek:

You're giving us rice too much credit. There will be hapas in 1 generation. Bet my house on it (I don't have a house but if I did lol).

truer words have never been spoken. We aren't perceived as inferior. We ARE inferior. mods need to pin this shit up.

No, because white Chads and normies will invade East Asia in war and spread superior white genes into Asian foids. China and US may go into war anyway because Chinks thought eating bats and pangolins were things they should be eating. Fucking shit if Rice ate actual food like beef, pork, poultry, and seafood COOKED PROPERLY then we could potentially be able to fight off white armies.

I mean look at blacks living in western countries right now. They are some of the largest, densest, most athletic group of people in the entire fucking world. Why? Superior genes (from slaves who were able to last months in tight slave ships) and a white, western diet full of protein and other foods with high nutritional value benefiting survival. But nope. Rice wanted to go their own way. Look where that ended them up?

The moment we Rice take away foid rights, our destiny will be written. White military Chads and normies to the rescue. The white western coalition force of the US, UK, Australia/New Zealand, and other European countries (let's just call the white force) will nuke the shit out of Japan again, only keeping the foids.

Want to know how that happens?

The Northern Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Army Mountain Division white force groups (let's call Joint white forces) will invade South Korea, which will be used the main northern invasion base.Progress up to North Korea and liberate the people and the US soldiers will breed them, spurting much needed white genes into them, and then into northern China.

The Central Joint white force groups will invade Taiwan and the Phillippines, setting up bases there for aerial bombardments into China.

The Southern Joint white force groups will invade Southeast Asia and the Polynesian Islands, with bases in Australia and New Zealand to launch operations.

After the liberation of the Chinks, Gooks, Japs, and the Jungle Yellows, and with proper breeding, the Central and Southern Joint white forces band together in another invasion of the Curries in Bangladesh, India, and Sri Lanka. After that, they will spread to the Middle East, eliminating all terrorists and breeding with all foids. The Maldives will be used as R&R and brothels.

After this is done, everyone will rejoice as the Europeans go home and the Americans/Canadians fly back home. Flights for all white men no matter what age, status, economic situation, etc. will have rights to as many flights to Asia as desired, and Asian foids will be required to breed with the white men. This will be international UN sanctioned law.

Women in Asia are clamoring and praying for the US to invade their countries for just this reason on forums like WOMAD and Megalia. They actively want a war in their home countries so they can get access to white genes.

Wasn't pasta invented in China or something? :feelskek:

The noodles were imported by Silk Road and Marco Polo. The Italians made their sauces from imported tomatoes from Mexico.

Whites really be the race that can take raw goods and make something beautiful and iconic. I really wish my people would do the same.

All expectations are placed upon the male to be his best & PROOVE his worth.

It never ends, the strong mog the weak & a lot of the time it's the perception rather than the reality that's accepted as truth.

These big super stronk Chads couldn't cope if they were put into a weak ugly man's body yet they're strong while the shat upon are weak but still here?

Multiculturalism is a redistribution of cuntuncy.

Noodlewhore moment

IMG 2932
Wmaf
Average chink woman

You're giving us rice too much credit. There will be hapas in 1 generation. Bet my house on it (I don't have a house but if I did lol).

truer words have never been spoken. We aren't perceived as inferior. We ARE inferior. mods need to pin this shit up.

No, because white Chads and normies will invade East Asia in war and spread superior white genes into Asian foids. China and US may go into war anyway because Chinks thought eating bats and pangolins were things they should be eating. Fucking shit if Rice ate actual food like beef, pork, poultry, and seafood COOKED PROPERLY then we could potentially be able to fight off white armies.

I mean look at blacks living in western countries right now. They are some of the largest, densest, most athletic group of people in the entire fucking world. Why? Superior genes (from slaves who were able to last months in tight slave ships) and a white, western diet full of protein and other foods with high nutritional value benefiting survival. But nope. Rice wanted to go their own way. Look where that ended them up?

The moment we Rice take away foid rights, our destiny will be written. White military Chads and normies to the rescue. The white western coalition force of the US, UK, Australia/New Zealand, and other European countries (let's just call the white force) will nuke the shit out of Japan again, only keeping the foids.

Want to know how that happens?

The Northern Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Army Mountain Division white force groups (let's call Joint white forces) will invade South Korea, which will be used the main northern invasion base.Progress up to North Korea and liberate the people and the US soldiers will breed them, spurting much needed white genes into them, and then into northern China.

The Central Joint white force groups will invade Taiwan and the Phillippines, setting up bases there for aerial bombardments into China.

The Southern Joint white force groups will invade Southeast Asia and the Polynesian Islands, with bases in Australia and New Zealand to launch operations.

After the liberation of the Chinks, Gooks, Japs, and the Jungle Yellows, and with proper breeding, the Central and Southern Joint white forces band together in another invasion of the Curries in Bangladesh, India, and Sri Lanka. After that, they will spread to the Middle East, eliminating all terrorists and breeding with all foids. The Maldives will be used as R&R and brothels.

After this is done, everyone will rejoice as the Europeans go home and the Americans/Canadians fly back home. Flights for all white men no matter what age, status, economic situation, etc. will have rights to as many flights to Asia as desired, and Asian foids will be required to breed with the white men. This will be international UN sanctioned law.

I think you vasty over estimate whites, tbh.

Most white countries are broke, in debt, low birth rate.

Most whites are obese and broke.

China pretty much owns the world right now, financially.

China does own the world financially right now, but that doesn't mean they own the foids. Not even close. China can own all the financial, economic power they want, but foids will see rice as little manlets who should never reproduce. Think about it.

The countries with some of the lowest birth rates in the world right now as we speak are in Asia. South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan have some of the lowest birth rates among rich countries with a sizeable population. US and UK are in the double digits. The 3 Rice countries I mentioned don't even come close to that. Source: https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/birth-rate-by-country/

This also proves that "soft power" doesn't even work. The news and blogs can tell me how much BTS is changing the dating scene for Ricecels, or how K-Pop is changing how foids view Rice, but no you don't see an uptick in interracial relationships with Rice men as a result. Hell, not even our own Rice foids want to produce babies with us. Look at the website I linked. It proves that foids view us as not good enough to reproduce with, especially when these Rice foids know white Gigachads like Chris Hemsworth exist in the world and there are potentially ones like him walking around in the west.

In conclusion, like my signature, no matter how bad your situation is, you're always in a better scenario than a rice. Period. No matter what. Full stop. End of story.

She wrote 95 pages when everything could have been summed up in 3 words: white coccku onry

RIP ricels in the west

China does own the world financially right now, but that doesn't mean they own the foids. Not even close. China can own all the financial, economic power they want, but foids will see rice as little manlets who should never reproduce. Think about it.

The countries with some of the lowest birth rates in the world right now as we speak are in Asia. South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan have some of the lowest birth rates among rich countries with a sizeable population. US and UK are in the double digits. The 3 Rice countries I mentioned don't even come close to that. Source: https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/birth-rate-by-country/

This also proves that "soft power" doesn't even work. The news and blogs can tell me how much BTS is changing the dating scene for Ricecels, or how K-Pop is changing how foids view Rice, but no you don't see an uptick in interracial relationships with Rice men as a result. Hell, not even our own Rice foids want to produce babies with us. Look at the website I linked. It proves that foids view us as not good enough to reproduce with, especially when these Rice foids know white Gigachads like Chris Hemsworth exist in the world and there are potentially ones like him walking around in the west.

In conclusion, like my signature, no matter how bad your situation is, you're always in a better scenario than a rice. Period. No matter what. Full stop. End of story.

Interesting reply

Where do you see asia in general and china heading in 10-20 years, btw? I mean economically and population wise

Soulless and satanic

Tfu on her for not liking slavic framelets

@mods pin this thread NOW!

Interesting reply

Where do you see asia in general and china heading in 10-20 years, btw? I mean economically and population wise

Thank you.

Economically, if you asked me where China was heading in 10-20 years before this virus, I would have said they would have taken over the entire eastern part of the world. I don't know if you knew, but the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) were working on the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-century Maritime Silk Road, formerly known as One Belt One Road Initiative, now known just as Belt and Road Initiative, to create the 21st century Silk Road. They wanted multiple large roads (because if there's one thing we Chinks are good at, it's building roads) and ports that connected China to multiple countries and regions, like Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Africa. This basically would have made China control the entire Eastern hemisphere under their banner. That was their plan, to spread the influence of China. They already put the blueprints in place. They spread their influence across all of Latin America, marketing Chinese cigarettes and Huawei phones (basically Chinese Commie spy phones so please please please DO NOT BUY A HUAWEI) from Mexico down to Brazil. They're exploiting and extracting natural resources from African countries.

Now that the virus has spread like wildfire, I don't even know if this will happen anymore, because of such high suspicion (and rightly fucking so, Chinks shouldn't be controlling the world. It should be whites) from them, how they treated Hong Kong residents, etc. China will go through a recession, but I think they will bounce back somewhat, albeit less powerful.

I hope the USA liberates the Chinese and the white military forces spread their seeds into foid pussy. At least the half-Chink men that will be born will have at least some chance of getting decent genes from whites. Same with Korea and Japan. We already know that is happening in the Philippines, Thailand and Cambodia so no worries there.

That said, if you're a white incel, save up, go to Thailand, and fuck as many Rice Jungle foids as possible. The Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. Trust me. They will welcome you with open arms as the great white liberators. Shoot your seeds and babies into them. The Great Pump and Dump Scheme of the decade.

the future belongs to arabs (because they have high birthrates) and blacks (high birthrates, high t males, western culture puts them on a pedestal). Maybe the Chinese will figure out a way to increase their birthrates, I think they're the only asians not 100% doomed.