Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noodlewhore waits 30 minutes for her male model but instead gets catfished.

Catfishman still uploading videos? Haven't seen this one before

I'm not even ricecel and I hate noodlewhores with a passion

This noodle doesn't even speak English and she probably managed to get accepted in an American university. How does that fucking work? her rich Korean parents must have paid someone to fraud her exam results.

jfl did he follow her to her house or what? low inhib slayer

CFM never was incel
This noodle doesn't even speak English and she probably managed to get accepted in an American university. How does that fucking work? her rich Korean parents must have paid someone to fraud her exam results.
She came to the US solely for white dick

I...I don't understand...It doesn't make sense:feelsohgod:

He should still do this, getting rejected over a 100 times can cause some men to seek revenge

I'm not even ricecel and I hate noodlewhores with a passion

Imagine my hatred of them as a ricecel
Race traitor noodlewhore. God I hate her so much

Last edited:
CFM is doing more for ricecels than we are doing for ourselves

:lul::lul::lul:

Any pics of the male model used?

I bet she will end up crying in her bed tonight, no Chad for her

I’m starting to think you’re catfishman’s alt :feelskek:

He has a lay count of 35

I'm not catfishman, we've spoken on discord many times before while knajjd was with us.

I'm not catfishman, we've spoken on discord many times before while knajjd was with us.
I know, I was just making a joke since you often link his videos here

i said this before and ill say it again

as much as ppl will bash catfishman for doing this catfish thing, why does no one blame the women who blindly accept any date as long as the profile picture is chad? why wouldn't they want to go out of their way to confirm that it is indeed the person in the pfp, instead if blindly go along with the messages and not bother once with confirmation? they do realise that some serial killer cud take advantage and kill them bc they didn't do any confirmation, right?
yet nobody tells the women off for blindly trusting these chadfish accounts

noodlewhores are so hypergamous

She’s on student visa getting fucked by white guys. Happens in Australia as well

Definitley some lifefuel for today. Thanks :)

Ffs, she didn’t even understand what was going on, how the fuck does Catfishman have the time to make these videos.

There are plenty of bad American universities which desperately need cash flow, and international students have lots of cash. More selective, wealthier universities can afford to maintain academic standards, of course, but third-tier colleges and universities often lower English testing standards. They'll accept kids with dismal grades, like a 60 on the TOEFL.

Exam fraud isn't necessary and is actually incredibly difficult in much of East Asia -- with metal detectors, full-body patdowns, and signal monitoring devices.
Based incel
+1

Eh, I kinda wish this was performed on a more articulate, assertive foid. Partly because I'm not entirely sure that this foid fully understood the situation, and partly because we couldn't fully grasp her emotional state.

But still, hella based.

Last edited:
Did Youtube just delete this channel? For some reason I can't load the videos or the channel.
Did Youtube just delete this channel? For some reason I can't load the videos or the channel.
Yeah, seems like Youtube did him dirty. It's over for us.

Last edited:

Yeah, seems like Youtube did him dirty. It's over for us.

The Jews deleted my channel, FUCK THEM.
:dab:

Lifefuel, noodlewehores need to know their place

The Jews deleted my channel, FUCK THEM.
:dab:

d28.gif

Noodlewhore got noodled.