Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhore writer for the (((New))) York Times JFL, Xi Jinping: the “protection of women’s rights and interests must become a national commitment.”

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Its pretty simple. White Anglo + Jewish Chads benefit the most from a free liberal world order. And as well ALL know, free does NOT mean FAIR, decent, and just.

They get first pick of all races of females and WANT all races of females to worship them and themselves only. Thats why they team up with ethnic women like Elsie Chen.

The way to conquer a people without firing a single shot is to brainwash their women into hating the male counterparts of their race.

The Anglo Judeo world order is the worst enemy of human dignity and whats more enraging to me is that they claim they are for human rights and decency. Give me a break. If White Anglo-Judeo males TRULY had their way, all of Asia would look like San Francisco. HORDES upon HORDES of ethnic males (especially Asian) all alone while ALL races of females reject ethnic males at the same time worshipping White males (AND at the same time, saying that they are against white racism and white patriarchy).

Elsie Chen
The New York TimesNovember 15, 2020

stupid whore. hope xi jinping goes opposite direction and writes in law women to be forever below men.

what are women’s rights and interests according to her? chad only?

i'd still choose a vietnamese or japanese noodle over a white bitch. Over they years of observing and experiencing white whores being total degenerates i've lost all hope even in being able to get a hug from one

and these feminist cunts need to be killed off, most of the guys i've seen talking about it say their asian wife doesn't know what feminism is
if a noodlewhore goes to a developed 1st world western country or gets into the (((culture))) then she's ruined

Last edited:
Its pretty simple. White Anglo + Jewish Chads benefit the most from a free liberal world order. And as well ALL know, free does NOT mean FAIR, decent, and just.
I'm not even rice and I absolutely abhor self hating noodlewhores

But we have to look at reality for what it is,

Man is not fair, decent or just and never has been

Have a look throughout human history, 'fairness' is nothing but a delusional fairy tale concept used for virtue signaling to garner votes

The Stronger and powerful few have ALWAYS exploited the weaker masses

what are women’s rights and interests according to her? chad only?
yes, it's the right they've been fighting for this whole time.

These noodlewhores need to be upfront already. "We want more rights for Asian women!" = "Governments need to find a way to clone Chad so every yellow whore can have one."

Whenever I see a story about some ethnic foid escaping her "oppressive" homeland, the next thing she does is fuck some white guy. This is also why foids get so mad about abortion. To women, having a high status man jizz in them is a human right. Ironically, when we want sex then it's suddenly not a pressing matter.

If you want some relief you can watch those isis beheading of Anglos in 2014

look at this shit

Gigakek

What? Did I read it all wrong? 900 WAHMEN DIED SINCE 2016, OF ALL 1.5 BIL POPULATION! CONVENE THE UN WE MUST LOOK INTO IT! Nevermind that more men just suicide daily because of how hopeless their lives are under the all-seeing eye of the chinese pakhom.

Last edited:
look at this shit

View attachment 373378

What? Did I read it all wrong? 900 WAHMEN DIED SINCE 2016, OF ALL 1.5 BIL POPULATION! CONVENE THE UN WE MUST LOOK INTO IT! Nevermind that more men just suicide daily because of how hopeless their lives are under the all-seeing eye of the chinese pakhom.

look at this shit

View attachment 373378

But women have a personality detector and can stay away from toxico men like us