Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Noodlewhores and their hypocrisy

• Thread starter HP DeskJet Wireless
  • Start date
HP DeskJet Wireless

HP DeskJet Wireless

Greycel
SO.
We've all met a chink, a noodlewhore, a rice farmer foid.
We all understand how concieted and abhorrent foids are in general but based off my recent experiences I have come to the conclusion that noodlewhoores in general are far worse than your average foid.
let me elaborate.

firstly, they're race cucks
poor ricecels are only above currycels in terms of absolute cuckoldry by foids of their own race. no wonder there's a population crisis in asian countries, especially in japan. Noodlewhores only seem to go for gigachads with 9 inch dicks when they themselves look like 3's at best. neandertal chads fall for it as well because they see a foreign woman and see them as an exotic trophy wife. Asian foids would literally rather be little more that a sex slave as long as they have a strong white man to give them a chance at white babies. racemixing prudes cant even stay in their own chink countries. they have to ruin the sex economy of every other country. literally worse than Britain colonising the globe, they're pulling a reconissance long con to create race mixed babies to get back at America for dropping two nukes on them.

Secondly. they are the worst proponents of absolutely caking makeup on purely for the intention of catfishing guys

(proof:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxx3oTYRF3c
)

This isn't even the worse case of this blatant false advertising. put yourself in the shoes of a chad for a moment, Imagine you pulled some hot kpop babe and then she gets in the shower and then *boom* you have sloth from the goonies. these noodlewhores looksmatch half of the people on these forums yet they're pulling absolute chads purely because of the black magic fuckery that is there use of makeup. Im seriously planning on carrying a spray bottle with me whenever I go outside just so I can call these catfishing foids out on their lies. surely that should be illegal right? some kind of fraud? maybe we should implement a makeup tax. something where if you wear too much makeup you get fined for essentially defrauding the public and skewing the general populations views of your people.

I could go on, I have many more points but I have to go wagecuck for a few hours so I can pay this months rent. Feel free to add your own thoughts and ideas on how noodlewhores are literally scum of the earth.

Attachments

• the n word.webm
    3.4 MB
Chinkwhores are especially soulless for some reason. They're like robot-versions of women, even though all women are already very robotic.

Chinkwhores are especially soulless for some reason. They're like robot-versions of women, even though all women are already very robotic.
noodlefoid automawhores

Good points tbh.

Too bad you can't apply makeup to height.