Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores are so desperate for whitu cocku they change their location on tinder to US or Europe to trick unsuspecting mayos into flying them over

@SorryMsJackson

Hmm the flights are like 300 sometimes. You could fly some noodle over and have a whore for a month or however long.

I fly you into Amerikkka and show you good time :soy::soy::soy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Noodlewhores are the worst.

white cocku onry

Lifefuel for SEAmaxxers

Their thirst for white men have no bound

tfw too ugly for noodles

one day I'll just start filtering threads containing the word "noodlewhore". I'm just fed up to my throat with your misogynistic hateful attitude towards asian women... um, uh ahem I mean I just FUCKING SICK WITH NOODLEWHORES I CANT TAKE THEM ANYMORE EACH TIME I SEE ONE OF THESE THREADS I LITERALLY HAVE TO FIGHT THE URGE TO GO ER ON THE FIRTST FOID I MEET IN THE STREET FUCK WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE THAT WAY
That's me right now:

But Inceltear say to lurkers that "racial preferences are just a myth"...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back