Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores being noodlewhores

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
lqetbaolg8r51.png

Who is surprised?
I don't get how anyone can be surprised.

This year's theme was average Amerimutt family, @BummerDrummer thoughts?

UM ITS JUST MY PREFERENCE SWEETIE (Me and almost every Asian women to ever live) . IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME BEING AN EASILY MANIPULATED SELF HATING WHORE.

I AM PERFECTLY FINE WITH LETTING MY RACE DIE IF IT MEANS I HAVE THE CHOICE TO DATE MY PREFERENCE

WHAT? IM NOT RACIST. I LIKE ASIAN MEN TOO, IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT ALL MY BOYFRIENDS ARE WHITE.

UM UH.. BLM! KILL ALL EVIL OPPRESSIVE WHITE MEN!!! *Sucks on white chads cock*

3f434ec46ecfa232603c3257b9c35e1e

Last edited:
chinkwhores doing what they do best

Betraying their race

Water wet sky blue earth round

They should be stoned to death (in real life)

What is the solution?

Whenever I see a noodle whore in public with an Asian guy, I think it's her brother or cousin. I just can't imagine them being together in a relation.

"Racial preferences don't exist inkwell..."

They will produce an army of ERs

The dude on the right is not happy like the others because he knows he gets heighmogged to oblivion by them.

UM ITS JUST MY PREFERENCE SWEETIE (Me and almost every Asian women to ever live) . IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME BEING AN EASILY MANIPULATED SELF HATING WHORE.

I AM PERFECTLY FINE WITH LETTING MY RACE DIE IF IT MEANS I HAVE THE CHOICE TO DATE MY PREFERENCE

WHAT? IM NOT RACIST. I LIKE ASIAN MEN TOO, IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT ALL MY BOYFRIENDS ARE WHITE.

View attachment 350913
Angry Goku on Make a GIF

They should be stoned to death (in real life)
based

They will produce an army of ERs

Those are some ugly gooks

I don't feel bad about this anymore. Noodlewhores are hapa incel or hapa fucktoy factories. They also turn whites into mutts.

I like how ethnic foids say "I dont like to be anyones fetish" yet they fetish size white dudes

View attachment 350913
Noodlewhores are life fuel tbh Imagine all the ERs that will be born from this JFL it's over for whites, once you go asian, it takes at least 4 generations of bleaching to look white again
I like how ethnic foids say "I dont like to be anyones fetish" yet they fetish size white dudes
Women want to be chad's fetish
Whenever I see a noodle whore in public with an Asian guy, I think it's her brother or cousin. I just can't imagine them being together in a relation.
Kek same here

Noodlewhores are hapa incel or hapa fucktoy factories

Imagine all the ERs that will be born from this JFL it's over for whites, once you go asian, it takes at least 4 generations of bleaching to look white again

Goddamn objectively speaking noodlewhores are really ugly ass fuck rofl. Read this and look at her:

There is literally no nose bridge and the lower half portion of the nose is fat, flat, and wide. Really ugly.

Also the gap between the eyes is BY FAR their ugliest feature. It is wide apart and super flat.

Not to mention a short squat stocky body, short stubby chubby limbs. Short chubby legs. No tits or ass. Dark nipples. Small slit eyes. There are so many of them with dyed blonde hair and blue eye contact lenses that makes them look even more ridiculous. It doesn't look natural at all with them.

Just watching the first pic is ALL the proof you really need to understand why white men get HOPPING mad at seeing a few Black or Asian men with white women despite having the choice option to date any race of foid they want. White foids mog noodlewhores by miles and miles. Noodlewhores know it themselves, white dudes know it, and everyone pretty much knows it. Even the most liberal color-blind race deniers know it.

image.jpg

Last edited:
tbh

Goddamn objectively speaking noodlewhores are really ugly ass fuck rofl. Read this and look at her:

There is literally no nose bridge and the lower half portion of the nose is fat, flat, and wide. Really ugly.

Also the gap between the eyes is BY FAR their ugliest feature. It is wide apart and super flat.

Not to mention a short squat stocky body, short stubby chubby limbs. Short chubby legs. No tits or ass. Dark nipples. Small slit eyes. There are so many of them with dyed blonde hair and blue eye contact lenses that makes them look even more ridiculous. It doesn't look natural at all with them.

Just watching the first pic is ALL the proof you really need to understand why white men get HOPPING mad at seeing a few Black or Asian men with white women despite having the choice option to date any race of foid they want. White foids mog noodlewhores by miles and miles. Noodlewhores know it themselves, white dudes know it, and everyone pretty much knows it. Even the most liberal color-blind race deniers know it.

View attachment 351148

image.jpg
Race mixing is filth. Race mixers are the biggest jerks, especially to their children. Look at ER and you will know.

Feeling bad for our ricecels now
Race mixing is filth. Race mixers are the biggest jerks, especially to their children. Look at ER and you will know.

tbh